Hey BookerMoose...do you have something to tell us about?

So, when we got home last night our internet wasn't working for some reason... I think it was okay today but now I'm stuck at work - so I apologize for making everyone wait but I promise it will be worth it!! Not sure how late I am going to be tonight - but if it isn't tonight it will be tomorrow... I hope!

And I do have it with me at work today so I am looking at it as I write this, so I am at least trying to sending mind pictures of it out to you all in the meantime!

So, when we got home last night our internet wasn't working for some reason... I think it was okay today but now I'm stuck at work - so I apologize for making everyone wait but I promise it will be worth it!! Not sure how late I am going to be tonight - but if it isn't tonight it will be tomorrow... I hope!

And I do have it with me at work today so I am looking at it as I write this, so I am at least trying to sending mind pictures of it out to you all in the meantime!

Oh...it, it, it, it, it! :graucho:

Dear BookerMosse, no rush really.:heart: After all, we have been waiting for this reveal since what? January? A couple of more days wouldn't hurt at all!

But don't make it any longer than a week, OK? cuz we're gonna turn into.... :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
BookerMoose, the weather isn't so good here today and I'm feeling a little sleepy with the unusually cold weather -- but now, I'm fully awake and ready for your reveal:greengrin:

:cursing::cursing::cursing: bad internet! seriously are you keeping it by your side and petting it every now and then?

My mental powers are not so good, this is the image I get.....

MARBLE%20BENGAL_htm_txt_wpdbj52z.gif

Sorry guys - it just didn't happen last night... got tied up at work late. I'll do my best for tonight though. It is rainy here today too, so "it" had to stay home and isn't even with me... the mental images I am sending instead of pictures therefore may not be as strong as they were yesterday!

pss, Syma, we are not allowed to say those words!!:upsidedown:

OOppss :shame: I deserve to be flogged for not signing in to my fave subforum lately :lecture:. Sorry BM et al, still looking forward to the big reveal along with everyone else :sweatdrop:. I feel like the loser who accidently switched the lights on at someone elses surprise party :P