Hey BookerMoose...do you have something to tell us about?

I've been feeling bad about not having taken my follow up shots yet for you all, but then I remembered that I do already have an action shot of the Leopard Print Montaigne...

View attachment 526925

And yes, it looks EXACTLY like that when I carry it!

Smashing BookerMoose, you look like a model!! :winkiss:

Congrats on your lovely new Montaigne. The leopard print is so pretty I just want to give it a chin rub and head-noogies!
animal-smiley-057.gif

Bookermoose, love your new bag. Mine is on it's way, but I am getting cold feet. I love it, but wondering about the price tag. When I have it I will decide. I thought Chanel's prices were crazy, and just heard they are going up 30%. Just bought a new Chanel tote I hadn't seen in any of trunk shows, so I might have to choose. Would like to have them all.

Bookermoose, love your new bag. Mine is on it's way, but I am getting cold feet. I love it, but wondering about the price tag. When I have it I will decide. I thought Chanel's prices were crazy, and just heard they are going up 30%. Just bought a new Chanel tote I hadn't seen in any of trunk shows, so I might have to choose. Would like to have them all.

It is an expensive bag, but remember....it is all hand made, and hand painted. Plus the handles/trim are croc.

And, the quality beats the pants off of Chanel. There is no comparison... much higher quality of materials and workmanship. IMHO. ;)

^^^^jburgh, you and i are totally in line....

codyntara, at the risk of sounding partisan - this is of course is the BV thread - this is an unusual bag, few people will have it. chanel is EVERYWHERE.... and also copied EVERYWHERE. I don't know about you, but i am a bit of a snob and don't like carrying a bag that is easily mass produced and copied. Also I prefer the under the radar luxury of BV - no screaming logos, just quality. that is just MHO

here is the link to the details and pricing of the LPM for your information

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/ShopOn...77d6d17-1d1d-47a7-85c8-a2df2c85439d&region=US

good luck on your decision! i am sure you will make a great choice for you and hope you post your photos!

I am also a bag snob, and are very picky about my bags. I own some great BV bags and shy away from anything with big logos. Even in Chanel, I am not a fan of classics, which have become a uniform. The older I get the pickier. I Most of my bags are limited edition bags, but bags are reaching new highs so I am very selective. I know this little leopard is a keeper.