hey all, here my RTW collection so far...:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello to all, i know this is about bag/purse and i dun have any of those.. there aren't any bag that i like so far BUT hope thta will changed soon...;) i am so jealous of all the gals ..:supacool:

BUT i do love their RTW men jacket/coat collection...so here my 12 jacket/coat so far...what ya think? are these classic or trendy?
    :confused1:

CIMG0006.JPG

CIMG0002.JPG

2. here the bomber jacket with full sherling lining..:heart:

CIMG0010.JPG

CIMG0014.JPG

CIMG0013.JPG

3. WOWZERS! That bomber jacket looks so warm. Can't wait to see your other jackets. :popcorn:

4. i love this jacket as the nappa leather is so soft...:yes: lvoe the side and back details :tup:

CIMG0021.JPG

CIMG0019.JPG

CIMG0022.JPG

CIMG0024.JPG

CIMG0023.JPG

5. here a biker style jacket and i love the form fitting style..

CIMG0029.JPG

CIMG0025.JPG

6. here a light leather jacket that is just rigth for fall..

CIMG0034.JPG

CIMG0032.JPG

what ya all think so far? did i make a right choice? classic or too trendy?:confused1:

7. The bomber jacket is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looks good on you

8. The jackets look 100Xs better when you are modeling them vs just hanging on the hanger! Keep 'em coming. These are great.

9. I agree! Love the Bomber jacket as well!

10. thxs u..:heart::sweatdrop: ur so weet

11. here a light cotton jacket and i love the militray style

CIMG0037.JPG

CIMG0035.JPG

12. here another light cotton jacket in difffernt style

CIMG0038.JPG

CIMG0040.JPG

13. this is my fav jacket..its make of waterfproof material and so much detail on it

CIMG0044.JPG

CIMG0043.JPG

btw, do u think i got too many of the same style?:confused1:

14. I love it all. You have great taste!

15. this is a down leather jacket made of nappa soft leather thta is reversible..:wlae: one side is waterproof material BUT it take a lot of sweat to reverse it:P..

CIMG0042.JPG

CIMG0041.JPG