he's the one.. LV...

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
I wonder how many of you loves and buy only LV things from other luxury brands?

the reasons can be different (LV style, history :P, disappointed by other brands, so many variety of everything etc.)

I am beginning to only buy LV handbags..reason is: the more inexpensive ones are not as good in quality (such as the zipper smoothness), durable or stylish. The more expensive ones are out of my price range and I'm unwilling to pay much more than $1000 for a handbag right now.

I buy LV and other designer handbags..Bal..Gucci..Fendi..YSL...I need a Chanel though!
I used to only collect Coach, but everyone here has Coach bags! Am so wanting at least one of every designer bag..so far I will have 2 LV though..

I only buy LV. I do look at other brands, but just can't get excited about them. I do like some Dior. I bought a Dior wallet - which IS gorgeous but it feels like an imposter or something :lol: so I kinda wish I'd got LV.

Since i purchased my first LV bag, i never went back to other brands...
Manly because there is never a sale, so that makes me feel better about spending that kind of money...The limited editions are definitely gorgeous and that's what i usually go for...
But i can see myself buying a Chanel bag or another brand in the future...I'm not just loyal to one brand per say...:P

I would prefer only to buy LV because it's more exciting than other brands. But sometimes I buy other things. Like I even have a Vera Bradley cosmetic case. It reminds me of college.

I try to like other things, but as mentioned above, I just can't get excited for them.
Also mentioned is that they don't go on sale and their styles don't change much, so not many LV items look "dated" like Coach or other designera (not knocking, but you can kinda tell that certain bags were from certain years, and I'm not into that, personally)