he's the one.. LV...

Lately, I've only been buying LV. Honestly, the primary reason is because the bags are lighter than the average bag out there! I used to get into the big bag craze and I really love the smell and feel of leather, but it's just too heavy for me. LVs styles are fun and timeless and the canvas is just lighter than leather.

Also, the bags are durable and I actually like how they keep the older styles so your bag is never out-dated. I think it's fun that Coach always has new styles every month, but the down side of that is when you carry a Coach bag a year later, everyone (well maybe just fellow bag-obsessed people like me!), knows that it's a year old. LV has had many styles forever and they still keep selling them, so your bag is never "last year".

The bags also retain their value fairly well, so if I want to sell/trade them for a new one, I know I'll get a decent amount back. This is probably due to the fact that they don't go on sale and the bags are made really well, so they last.

I usually strive for LV but I also really like Longchamp and Gucci! And I'll be brutally honest about why I buy LV...

1. Looks (LV bags look darn good)
  2. Status (LV bags are relatively exclusive in the fashion world and give off an air of elevated status. High status is one of the major building blocks that Louis Vuitton has built their brand on).
  3. Color-changing cowhide leather trim (that's my favorite characteristic of an LV. That also lends to the exclusivity of the brand - you know that someone probably has a real LV if their cowhide trim and darkened).

once i buy LV, i don't even want to buy any bags lower than LV..
i don't even know why..
my mom always tell me she buy things because of the quality,not the quantity..
well i'm sure i learned something from her..