He's mine!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been scouring ebay for Mr. Turtle for quite some time now and I've only seen one seller sell him and she was asking an outrageous price BIN $65.00??? :cursing: So needless to say I was so happy when I finally found a couple sellers selling him tonight for more reasonable prices. Needless to say...errr...I bought him :sweatdrop:. Shhhhh don't tell DH or Mr. Snail (he still thinks he's the latest and greatest). :lol: Can't wait to get him, below is a picture taken from seller's page.

107a_1.jpg
  2. Aw he's so cute! I love the animal keychains!!

3. cute! how much did you get him for?

4. I got him for $38.00 + free shipping which I think is a pretty good deal! I know I can prob. get him at outlets for 9.99$ but there isnt any outlets in AZ and by the time I get to Vegas this summer, who knows if the outlets there will have him. I really wanted him, so that justified it!

5. BTW: Here's a picture of my Mr.Snail on my Pear leather hobo, I think he looks so adorable! :love: Plus he's gotten along great with all of all the other animals in the collection! ;)

DSC00292.JPG
  6. YAY! I just got mister turtle too from my outlet :smile: and if it makes you feel better Mr. Turtle was $24 at the outlet, not $9.99 yet! Your snail looks adorable on your pear purse too!

7. Aww thanks TygerKitty, that does make me feel better! :yes: I can't wait until I get him! Where/how are you planning on using yours?

8. I just got Mr. Turtle last week (called JAX and got the last one - $38 + shipping). Another TPF member told me they still had a couple left, so I grabbed him :love:
    I think he will look really nice on my Turquoise Ergo Hobo.

MsAmie - I also love your Elephant and your new Snail :heart:

9. yay i am so happy you finally got him!!!! Congrats!!!

10. You are the queen of keyfobs, Amie! :queen:

Congrats! He is so cute! the turtle is on my list too!

11. that turtle is cute. Congrats!

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Congrats on your find!!

13. Congrats, so cute!

14. I love Mr. Turtle! He's the only animal keyfob I've ever bought and I just love his vibrant colors.

15. Mr. Turtle is adorable! I'm sure he and Mr. Snail will become BFFs when he arrives :smile: