"He's Just Not That Into You"

Me too! Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Justin Long, Ginnifer Goodwin...and a couple more..I think Scarlett Johanson too. It looks really good and funny :smile:

Oh right. I did see the previews for that. I forgot. It does look really good and like you said, with an all-star cast like that, you have to go!

When does this movie come out? I saw the preview during the Sex and the City movie back in May, so I thought it would be out in theaters shortly after. I never heard anything about it after that, so I was wondering because I wanted to watch it. It looks really good!

I LOVED the book! Actually, I listened to it on CD because Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo (the authors) read it and he made it hilarious! The book really helped me work back into the dating scene after my divorce. I'm super excited for the movie! The previews made it look cute!

I LOVED the book! Actually, I listened to it on CD because Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo (the authors) read it and he made it hilarious! The book really helped me work back into the dating scene after my divorce. I'm super excited for the movie! The previews made it look cute!

I absolutely love Greg Behrendt so I hope this is successful for him!