He's here!! And he's Black & Gold! Long awaited REVEAL

Lashes818

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
Hi All!

I just received my dream bag in the mail! I've been obsessing over the black and gold Boy bag since it sold OUT last season! I searched high and low with no luck. That was until it came back out for the Fall season! I was so excited until I found out that it was lambskin. But I decided I couldn't pass it up!

I have to admit I am very scared to take him out! The lamb seems so delicate! It already has two small scratches on the bottom. Any lamb boy owners please let me know your experience with its wear! Also let me know if these scratches are the type that buff out.

Thanks for letting me share! Here he IS!

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,257
  • image01.JPG
    image01.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,248
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,221
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    833.3 KB · Views: 1,209
She is GORGEOUS! Before getting my chevron boy, I was also looking for this combo high and low. I think black lambskin and GHW just look so nice together, especially on Chanel. Congratulations.

I don't baby my lambskin ones but I do try to be more careful with them. Unfortunately wear will show but it shouldn't be anything too bad as long as you don't trash the bag. Don't worry too much about it. Otherwise it'll really take all the fun of having this beautiful bag.

She is GORGEOUS! Before getting my chevron boy, I was also looking for this combo high and low. I think black lambskin and GHW just look so nice together, especially on Chanel. Congratulations.

I don't baby my lambskin ones but I do try to be more careful with them. Unfortunately wear will show but it shouldn't be anything too bad as long as you don't trash the bag. Don't worry too much about it. Otherwise it'll really take all the fun of having this beautiful bag.

Thanks for your input!!!! I definitely take care of my things so fingers crossed!

Hi All!

I just received my dream bag in the mail! I've been obsessing over the black and gold Boy bag since it sold OUT last season! I searched high and low with no luck. That was until it came back out for the Fall season! I was so excited until I found out that it was lambskin. But I decided I couldn't pass it up!

I have to admit I am very scared to take him out! The lamb seems so delicate! It already has two small scratches on the bottom. Any lamb boy owners please let me know your experience with its wear! Also let me know if these scratches are the type that buff out.

Thanks for letting me share! Here he IS!

Oh my freakin' god did you get this in the store?! I've been looking high and low for this combination! AHH!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Beautiful!! I was so scared of lambskin back then, until I started using my lambskin boy WOC regularly. It's definitely not as delicate as one would think. If there were tiny scratches, I would apply a tiny bit Collonil
1909 High Quality Supreme Leather Cream. It seemed help to blend it out. I think there is a sub thread about how to take care of lambskin. Good luck and enjoy your beautiful bag!