Herve Leger + CL = fabulousness, every time! (^(oo)^)v

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
since there seems to be quite a bit of overlap b/n the CL and herve leger fans, i thought it would be fun to have a thread for "action shots" of CL + HL combination outfits! i know there have been several posted on the HL thread in the wardrobe forum, but i *know* there must be some other ladies here in CL subforum who are also addicted to HL!!

attachment.php

ash colourblock dress w/red satin armadillos

attachment.php

lvpiggy: ash colourblock dress (again :P) with grey python VPs
luxlover: white/purple x-front dress with black leather armadillos

attachment.php

black evening gown w/floral beading detail & 120mm camouflage pony hair pigalles

attachment.php

black & cream tank dress w/120mm cream jazz pigalles

attachment.php

ash ombre off-the-shoulder dress w/anthracite leather armadillos

attachment.php

eek! caught cheating on my CLs . . . how embarassing :wtf:
lovely laurayuki was HL + CL fabulous with her wine patent triclos tho!

Ooooh good idea lv! Although I will just have to admire rather than participate :sad: since HL dresses are just that bit too expensive for my little bank account (and forthcoming wedding savings!). LOVE the photos - you look absolutely amazing!!!

... hmmm maybe on second thoughts I shouldn't lurk in this thread.... I'm not good with will power...

lvpiggy, daaahling, you look absoutely faaabulous! So many celebs are wearing them these days and not a quarter of them as well as you do.

I have just one HL, a fire engine red vintage from the 90s. I've considered selling it because its a bit too large in the bust (should have got size 1 instead of 2) but I can't bring myself to do it so I'm still looking for the perfect low cut red bra I can stuff to add a cup size. The way it accentuates my existing curves is fantastic but I need a little bit of extra :P