Hervé Chapelier or Longchamp?

Which one- Hervé Chapelier or Longchamp le pliage

• Hervé Chapelier

• Longchamp le pliage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, I don't know why, but I love my Longchamp way more than my Herve. Maybe b/c I use my Herve as a gym bag and I've been using it for years?? :confused1:

I am looking at possibly getting the Purse size of the Le Pilage and perhaps a leather one as well.

I have one longchamp and 6 herve chapelier bags. I like them both but find the herve bags to be a bit more sturdy if you need to stuff your bag full of things. I often use mine on rotations and when I travel

I've got 6 Longchamps, including 3 matching Le Pliages in XS, M and L (in a lovely green which has been discontinued so nobody else has it). What I love about the larger ones is that they fold up so small, yet can carry so much, perfect for throwing in my suitcase and then filling up with purchases on trips! And I'm not sure where in France and Italy the earlier poster was but in Paris every fashionista has one (short handles not long though). My very chic French friends who are all under 35 all carry them too. And anyway who cares if the old ladies are carrying them, have you seen how these ladies look? I could only dream of looking so good at 60!
For me the handles on the Hervé's just cheapen them. And the color combinations aren't very nice.

I have both--and love both. I have 4 Longchamps and 2 Herves. I think Longchamps are more subtle. Herve's are a little more fun. Both hold tons and have been god-sends travelling. It all depends on what you like.