Herve Chapelier - help with sizes

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Hi all, i tried a search on sizes for Herve, but not much found. i'm looking at herve b/c i just started grad school and just want a bag that i can schlep and not worry about it. i have longchamp but i like the durability of herve too.

so i went to the boutiques that carry herve, every one has different colors and sizes. i understand that the smaller size, model 925 is the most popular. the next size up, the weekender, model 913, seems ginormous, but i wonder how big it looks once it's all stuffed. i bought a smaller size and my stuff fits in there, but i don't know, it seems that i might need a something a little bigger to carry a sweater or food when i'm hungry during classes.

does anyone own the weekender, larger size one? is it a bottomless pit, or is it more practical than the smaller size?

thanks ahead of time...

Mar 24, 2007
- NyC -
The 913 is much larger than the 925 but there are lots of girls who use it as a bag to carry their books in or as an weekend. I don't think it's going to be huge because you're probably not going to stuff it to the brim so it wouldn't look ginormous. If you want to carry a sweater and snacks, I doubt all that stuff would fit in the 925.

bagaholic85

Sep 14, 2007
i <3 ny
i have the 925 and its not big enough for when i go away on weekends...i like the size of the 913 but dont have one yet. i think the best part about the material is that if u dont stuff it, it doesnt take up much extra space, u kno? it just sorta fits watever u put in it

bagaholic85

Sep 14, 2007
i <3 ny
p.s. the longchamp le pliage large size is somewhere inbetween the sizes of the 925 and 913...u could check them out too. theyre also a french company that makes nylon bags

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
i went ahead and bought the larger size so at least i have a backup in case the smaller size seems too small. i bought the larger size in a darker color, charcoal grey with purple so at least it gives the illusion of not looking too big.