Hershey®'s Chocolate Bar Dessert Pan $4.96 + free shipping + 15%off!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    Thanks for posting. It's no longer available! :sad:

This is strange. It had said 'item no longer available'. When I refreshed the page, it said 'IN STOCK'!!

Nice!! I just ordered three for $12.65. Thanks again!

2. Weird...maybe I got the last one?:shame: :P

3. No...it's working now and I've ordered three. Funny though, I went back to order more and it kicked out the free shipping code.

Coupon FREESHIP Invalid coupon

4. Thanks! I just ordered 2 and got free shipping! I also ordered the kitchenaid animal bakeware set! DS will love those!

5. I wonder why the free shipping code won't work for me when I try to place a second order?

6. Now it's not working...again:shrugs:

7. Once again, it's coming up as not available...

Item No.: F1154800

>Qty.

MSRP: $19.99
    Our Price: $12.99
    $4.96 [​IMG] [​IMG] Clearance Specials:

View all Hershey®'s Clearance Products

View All Clearance & Special Offers

Clearance

Item not available.

I BROKE IT!!!!

8. LOL Bag! Perhaps they only had a few in stock and we bought them up. I am now half expecting to get an email saying my order will be canceled. Oh well, it is not like I needed them!

Hopefully we will all get our orders *fingerscrossed* ! Thanks for posting britt!

9. Check now....QUICK!!! IT'S AVAILABLE...LOL!!!
    And free shipping works, too!

10. Yippee! I got one!

11. This is freaky....even though it initially takes the FREESHIP code, by the time I get to the final phase of the checkout process, it adds a $6.95 shipping charge and shows the FREESHIP code as invalid! :confused1::confused1:

Order Summary

Item Total $14.88
    Affilates 15% off totalorder$2.23
    Shipping Total: $6.95
    Sales Tax Total: $0.00
    Order Total $19.60

Coupons FREESHIP Invalid coupon

DO YOU SUPPOSE IT'S BECAUSE THE FREESHIP CODE IS LIMITED TO ONE USE PER CUSTOMER?

12. It now says only 3 left!