Hermoine Granger

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :rolleyes:

So just enjoy these pictures of Emma Watson, age 16, enjoying some beer. And if that gets old, check out this website, which makes the pictures even more enjoyable: it makes them into a Corona commercial by playing them to the tune Jimmy Buffet songs for your listening pleasure. :jammin:

H1.jpg H2.jpg H3.jpg
  2. Ehh, unfortunately I can't say anything because I was sure drinking at 16 but I SURE WASN'T dumb enough to be photographed with the beer!! :wtf: :wtf:

3. I feel like im just looking at some 16 yr olds pics, she looks so normal!! And she's look very pretty... I love HP and Hermonie :heart:

4. According to the drinking age laws in the U.K. any person 16 and over may may purchase beer, porter, cider, or perry with a meal in an eating area on licensed premises (In Scotland wine also).

She still looks cute!!! Bring on the next HP movie NOW!!!:hysteric: :lol:

5. She looks so beautiful now. She's grown into herself, but :wtf: with the beer thing. I now it's ok in England (and practically anywhere else in Europe, too), but she can't possibly be mature enough to handle herself while consuming the stuff. I know I sure as heck wasn't when I was her age.

6. I think it's more alarming b/c she still looks 12! LOL.

7. She looks cute

8. It's hard to imagine her as almost an adult.

9. :roflmfao:

10. Hermione* ;)

11. I know she looks like a child !!! even if technically 16 is also the age I started drinking at parties and be all tipsy after 1 glass.... lol
    it's still young though....

12. Well I think she is beautiful... as for the drinking- she is getting to *that* age :shrugs:

13. She still looks cute, but I didn't start drinking until 18 anyways when is the next Harry Potter movie???

14. In the UK you're allowed to drink at 16.

15. She looks so cute -cant wait till the next HP movie:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice