Hermette...Hermies...SHOWER REVEAL!!!

Today I rec'vd this adorable Knuckleheads Shirt from A-T-G. I love the top,it's my favorite color too (Rouge Garance) LOL :heart::heart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• ATG-gift.jpg
    ATG-gift.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 308
:lol: "Rouge Garance" indeed! Glad you liked it! My DH picked it out and I thought it was super cool--in a hipster kind of way!

YAY! Glad it arrived safe and sound!

I also rec'vd this lovely package from Shopmom & MomoTwins. I almost thought I detected the aroma of fresh olives :graucho: but it may just be my memory of your Kelly in NYC.

There is an adorable blanket (my ds will appreciate since all the baby blankets here are hot pink or purple), and Two adorable outfits-
one of them says "Ladies Man" <----Which is bittersweet as my youngest dd got in trouble for rolling around on a beanbag with a little boy in her class yesterday. :roflmfao:
attachment.php

Attachments

• SMGift.jpg
    SMGift.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 310
:lol: "Rouge Garance" indeed! Glad you liked it! My DH picked it out and I thought it was super cool--in a hipster kind of way!

YAY! Glad it arrived safe and sound!

It's adorable! How is your recovery coming along? Have you atleast been milking it and getting some sponge baths and lots o' sympathy from your dh? :roflmfao:

I'm doing well! My therapy has started and I do knee excersises daily. They stepped up the therapy and it HURTS like a mofo! My DH has pampered me terribly and I am shameless enough to admit that I LOVE it!

All that sweet attention ALMOST makes up for the miserable pain!

SHOPMOM AND MOMOTWINS - thank you for the cute blankie and matching outfit! you both are sooo sweet!

collage-1.jpg

in a few months, baby will be proudly wearing the outfit with jacket and hat! too cute! :heart:

and Two adorable outfits-
one of them says "Ladies Man" <----Which is bittersweet as my youngest dd got in trouble for rolling around on a beanbag with a little boy in her class yesterday. :roflmfao:
attachment.php

Just the other day my DD got caught rolling around on a beanbag with a boy and she's a Junior in High School!!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

(so glad you like the gift, E! We had such fun picking it out for you!)

Did you not get my box, Pazt? My DH wrote your address wrong and they called me to confirm it! Please let me know if you didn't get it! I want to call and pull those FedEx guys through a knob! They better not have lost/screwed it up! :boxing:

Fantastic gifts ladies. I am sending you both something this week. I hope to get to the post office today or tomorrow.

Atg-Hope you are feeling better!

PBC, Welcome back!! Good to see you around.

This is a little late and not really a shower gift but I wanted to post this random act of kindness from Got Silk? who tricked me by changing her screename. LOL. She read in a past post about my youngest getting a pink twilly and thought she would pass along her pink twilly for my older dd to have. My dd's have been walking around pretending they are twins. I finally had a chance to snap a pic tonight. Thank you Got Silk!!!!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• GS_gift.jpg
    GS_gift.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 254
Mree43 sent me this lovely soft book & baseball rattle. Thank you so much! :heart:
attachment.php

And thank you to Moviegirl, who sent me these beautiful outfits. I can only hope that my little guy will be as stylish & adorable as Noah!
attachment.php

I also rec'vd a package from So-Cal who sent this awesome package of the best books, a t-shirt and baby sunglasses. "On the Night you were Born." is one of my favorite books. Thank you so much K!
attachment.php

Attachments

• mreegift.jpg
    mreegift.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 268
  • MG-gift.jpg
    MG-gift.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 260
  • SCgift.jpg
    SCgift.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 274