Hermette...Hermies...SHOWER REVEAL!!!

got these yesterday from sweet HERMESGROUPIE - a baby monitor, baby outfits and shoes by Amy Coe! :yahoo: :yahoo:

483249543_510cf2fe1a.jpg

483249539_dfd201afe4.jpg

thank you sooo much!

from across the ocean, thank you TRESORMAKATI, for the adorable baby outfit and socks! and the bling postcards for mommy too! LOL :nuts:

483249563_0ffd325043.jpg

483249569_033d9ffcb8.jpg

too cute! mwah! thank you! :heart:

Yesterday I also got this adorable outfit for the little guy from TRESORMAKATI. Thank you so much- It was really thoughtful of you to get an older size.
attachment.php

Attachments

• outfit1.jpg
    outfit1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 353
GGA I rec'vd your lovely gift today and I just wanted to say how much your card especially meant to me. You are so thoughtful and kind. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Attachments

• TPFgift.jpg
    TPFgift.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 52
You're very welcome, Japster and Pazt. I'm just so happy to be able to share this special time with you both. Congratulations to you and your families at this wonderful time!

I finally got mine boxed up and just have to remind my DH to ship them (I'm trying to stay off my knee--I busted it up a few weeks ago...it's my right knee so driving is TOUGH!).

Hope you gals like 'em!

A-T-G...oh my...I hope you are ok.

Pazt and Japster, such really beautiful things!!! Lucky for you and those little ones to come. I enjoyed checking back in to see everything.