Hermes wont sell me a scarf LOL

Rose and MaggieD, i am so blown away with what you are doing for Vista:tup: . it is so inspiring to come on this forum and see the kindness members show to each other:heart:it kinda restores your faith in people.

MaggieD has my scarf in hand - I am so excited!!! You bet there'll be modeling pics! Thanks for making this possible! :yahoo: I hope there is a way I can return this kind effort to another forum member sometime.

Just typical of our MaggieD! :heart:

I'm so glad you got your scarf, Vista.

Did you ever get the KO Texas Wildlife scarf? You'd have both KO geographically appropriate scarves that way.

Just typical of our MaggieD! :heart:

I'm so glad you got your scarf, Vista.

Did you ever get the KO Texas Wildlife scarf? You'd have both KO geographically appropriate scarves that way.

Ah no such luck, of course I asked for it when I called Houston, just in case :smile: I think its been long gone for a while.

Thanks for all the kind words and hugs, everybody. I can't express what a warm feeling I got at the boutique today from knowing I was truly enabling a fellow tPFer in fulfilling a scarf dream.

Vista, I'm afraid that the only way you can get a Texas Wildlife scarf from the boutique right now is if they decide to part with the ones that they have framed on the walls. But I think you are really going to love and enjoy your Le Canada. I anxiously await the modeling pics, along with everyone else here.