Hermes Womens Resort 2017 RTW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. TaLuLaGee likes this.
  2. Thank you! I love it all! Except for the very wide leg pants, and that's just because I'm too short for them.

3. Thanks for posting! It's all lovely but I am not crazy about the one-earring looks. It looks like she lost an earring.

4. Some screen grabs, love the color palette which was inspired by Dutch Masters flower paintings. How I wish I could wear this yellow look, it's so chic! The Octagone is still around on runway which I'm surprised about as I don't think it's a big hit, the new sandals look very cool and wearable. Yay, flats! Not sure about the woven leather sneakers, they could be cool- reminds me of an update to Vibrato.

Photos from vogue.com
    Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 5.44.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 5.45.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 5.45.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 5.45.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 5.46.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 5.44.38 PM.png

kelly88 likes this.
  5. #5 Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    Ohhhh I'm loving so many pieces! That's a first! Good lord help my wallet. Rtw will have me homeless in 2.2 seconds!

Just bought some wide legged pants just like the yellow from Ann Taylor...but in navy. Didn't realize I was so on trend hahaha and omg I spy OMBRÉ espadrilles!!!!

6. The shoes :heart: image.jpeg

Setherwood, hclubfan and MSO13 like this.
  7. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Love these as well

8. IF, I could totally see you wearing the scarf print tops or dresses! I'm supposed to check out the Fall RTW look book this week to see if they made the wide leg leather pants, I'm obsessed with them! You are super on trend, the wide leg trouser is all the rage and so comfy!

9. no offence...but the RTWs of H are not quite easy to wear, especially for Asians because the average height of ladies in Asia are not as tall as their Europeans counterparts.....

on the contrary, I find that RTWs from Chanel are more Asian friendly....

periogirl28 and doloresmia like this.
  10. +1

11. LOVE the yellow outfit. I think that blouse will be in my wardrobe in the future.

12. You're welcome! There are some lovely looks. I can't wear the very wide leg pants either - they are a very difficult look to carry off.

And thanks to all you who posted the screen shots!

13. Thanks for posting this CanuckBagLover! So many of these pieces are gorgeous, but I don't even want to venture into the world of H ready to wear...the prices here in Canada are staggering, and my wallet is already "spoken for" in the other departments!

14. I know! But it is fun to look!