Hermes Womens PreFall 2017

SO MUCH to love about this collection!!! Dying over the greens and burgundies and that natural bolide is calling my name big time, as are a few of the belts! Loving all the knitwear as well. This is going to be a great collection!!! ❤️

Ohhh, thank you so much for sharing, CanuckBagLover :flowers:!
I am in love with the Bolide with Amazone strap (wonder in which colors it will come). And...I can't see, but is that natural Bolide Barenia by any chance :nuts:?

16-hermes-pre-fall-2017.jpg

05-hermes-pre-fall-2017.jpg

This collection is GORGEOUS, I am so excited! Thank you for sharing, dying over the shapes, the knits, the color blocking and the special Kelly and Bolides. The greens are amazing. I don't have the legs for those thigh high boots so I sure hope they make a knee or ankle version.

Bravo Nadege, just amazing work!
What MrsO said. I hear the sounds of the H vacuum revving up and $ whooshing out of my wallet just looking at these pictures.

Great collection with more awareness of current trends than I'm used to from Hermes--the Amazone straps, bulky knits, wide trousers and platform boots all read a bit younger and more contemporary than previous collections. And of course the richness of fabrics and colors can't be beat. I love it!

I totally agree with you - this collection feels 'trendy' - I was trying to pick 1-2 coats for my collection and kept asking myself "Is this a classic piece"?