Hermes Wishlist

Questions about B/C/K wishlist. I am based in US.

I have never been "offered" a b/c/k. I started my profile about 1.5 years ago, I spent some $ on fine jewelry, shoes, accessories, scarves (about $7k USD). I texted and asked my SA about my dream bag two weeks ago. She said this is not guaranteed but I can always send her an email about my wishlist. So I did and I wasn't very specific on the items I want (because I love them all LoL). For example, I mentioned about k25/28/30, but not very specific on colors. I said as long as it's "neutral" i will take it.

My question to you all is, how do people usually tell their SA about their wishlist? Does it have to be very "specific" such as I want a gold k25 with Togo leather with ghw? I imagine it will be less chance if you are very "specific".

Are there any "strategies" about talking about your wishlist?
I personally feel the only 'strategy' you should have when making your wish is to request a combination that you would really love to own.
My SA actually told me to make a wish-(even though I was clear that I intended to go the pre-loved route )he was really insistent because he knew how much I loved the brand and wanted me to enjoy the experience of making a wish.
I found it really interesting going through the colour and leather swatches and though I knew my wish would be for a 35 or 40cm Birkin in a smooth leather I hadn't fully realised until then with the swatches in front of me how different certain colours looked in certain leathers.
My dream combo wasn't actually offered as a wish-list item (I think its a Push offer only) and Raisin which is one of the colours I've adored for the longest time actually didn't look as I'd hoped in the leathers I chose so suddenly I found myself substituting Vert Cypress which I'd never considered before.
In a nutshell make an appointment to go through the leather and colour options that are offered in the Bag you want and see where your heart takes you.

I personally feel the only 'strategy' you should have when making your wish is to request a combination that you would really love to own.
My SA actually told me to make a wish-(even though I was clear that I intended to go the pre-loved route )he was really insistent because he knew how much I loved the brand and wanted me to enjoy the experience of making a wish.
I found it really interesting going through the colour and leather swatches and though I knew my wish would be for a 35 or 40cm Birkin in a smooth leather I hadn't fully realised until then with the swatches in front of me how different certain colours looked in certain leathers.
My dream combo wasn't actually offered as a wish-list item (I think its a Push offer only) and Raisin which is one of the colours I've adored for the longest time actually didn't look as I'd hoped in the leathers I chose so suddenly I found myself substituting Vert Cypress which I'd never considered before.
In a nutshell make an appointment to go through the leather and colour options that are offered in the Bag you want and see where your heart takes you.

Thanks for your advice. Do you also update your wishlist from time to time? May I also ask what "push offer" is referring to?

My question to you all is, how do people usually tell their SA about their wishlist? Does it have to be very "specific" such as I want a gold k25 with Togo leather with ghw? I imagine it will be less chance if you are very "specific".

I’m in Canada and I do the same as you usually - I just tell them what bag style I’m looking for and the general realm of colours, e.g. “neutral, but no epsom” or “a bright colour, but no greens”. I know I’m horrifically indecisive so Hermes’ “here are the only ones available” method actually works quite well for me. If I have too many choices, I might never be able to pick anything.

In addition, I do wander the entire store, not just in the leather section. I always assume the SA talk to each other so I might buy a scarf while mentioning that I want to try out that particular colour before buying it a bag. I also travel a lot for work (or I did before travel restrictions) and would mention seeing a particular combo in San Francisco or Paris or even just in another city in Canada.

I’m in Canada and I do the same as you usually - I just tell them what bag style I’m looking for and the general realm of colours, e.g. “neutral, but no epsom” or “a bright colour, but no greens”. I know I’m horrifically indecisive so Hermes’ “here are the only ones available” method actually works quite well for me. If I have too many choices, I might never be able to pick anything.

In addition, I do wander the entire store, not just in the leather section. I always assume the SA talk to each other so I might buy a scarf while mentioning that I want to try out that particular colour before buying it a bag. I also travel a lot for work (or I did before travel restrictions) and would mention seeing a particular combo in San Francisco or Paris or even just in another city in Canada.
May I ask what was your experience when you get your first b/c/k?

Reactions: Venessa84
I went to the store this morning (first time there as I just moved from a different city). The SA added my wish to my profile (they have a device similar to an iphone and they use that to collect your information). She told me that's how it works now. I had to be very specific on the model, size, color, leather, hardware and she told me she'll call me as soon as something similar pops up at the store. I liked two colors but was only able to make 1 specific request.

This is exactly what I did at my local Hermès recently, but I was able to give 2 colour choices and H/W. I'm in Italy aswell.

Also my daughter put a wish list request at the same time ( we went about the end of January) and my daughter was called about 2 weeks ago saying her requested bag had arrived. So it was pretty quick!

I'm still waiting for mine.....

Last edited:
May I ask what was your experience when you get your first b/c/k?

My first of those was a C18 in gold evercolor, which I still have. My home store is Toronto and I do feel like it’s always been harder to get quota bags there due to competition. There’s just too many people but it is what it is. I’d bought like crazy as that was what I believed was necessary - I literally ran out of cousins and friends to give ties and scarves to without repeating.

I don’t pretend to know how their system works but I do think the purchase of scarves specifically helped my SA in terms of identifying colour choices for me. Like I said, I’m truly indecisive when it comes to choosing between things I like but stubborn about things I don’t like. I was adamant that I didn’t like brown as a colour. Tbh to this day I still think I don’t - the only brown in my house is the oak on the tray ceiling. So when my SA mentioned she thought she had something I might like but it’s in gold, I remember working really hard not to make a face But I’d put in so much time/resources trying to build up a history that I wasn’t about to say no to at least seeing it. Ending up loving it obviously so goes to show maybe their experience/suggestions might end up being something you unexpectedly love.

My first of those was a C18 in gold evercolor, which I still have. My home store is Toronto and I do feel like it’s always been harder to get quota bags there due to competition. There’s just too many people but it is what it is. I’d bought like crazy as that was what I believed was necessary - I literally ran out of cousins and friends to give ties and scarves to without repeating.

I don’t pretend to know how their system works but I do think the purchase of scarves specifically helped my SA in terms of identifying colour choices for me. Like I said, I’m truly indecisive when it comes to choosing between things I like but stubborn about things I don’t like. I was adamant that I didn’t like brown as a colour. Tbh to this day I still think I don’t - the only brown in my house is the oak on the tray ceiling. So when my SA mentioned she thought she had something I might like but it’s in gold, I remember working really hard not to make a face But I’d put in so much time/resources trying to build up a history that I wasn’t about to say no to at least seeing it. Ending up loving it obviously so goes to show maybe their experience/suggestions might end up being something you unexpectedly love.
Thanks for Sharing. :heart: love

This is exactly what I did at my local Hermès recently, but I was able to give 2 colour choices and H/W. I'm in Italy aswell.

Also my daughter put a wish list request at the same time ( we went about the end of January) and my daughter was called about 2 weeks ago saying her requested bag had arrived. So it was pretty quick!

Ciao! May I ask which city and what bag your daughter requested? I can't believe it took so short :confused1: Was it her/your first wish?
I am also still waiting for mine and I don't think it'll come anytime soon... :facepalm:

Thanks for your advice. Do you also update your wishlist from time to time? May I also ask what "push offer" is referring to?
I think a wish lasts for 6 months then you have to go inshore to update it (as in re-new the fact that you are still interested.
From Memory 'Push' offer means that its one that H sends randomly to a store as part of the stores allocation but is not actually part of the regular order.
I hope someone will correct me on this if I'm wrong-
What happened with me was that the leather I wanted wasn't offered in the bag or size I wanted on the wishlist program

Reactions: exchangeluxury

My assistant placed a wish for a Kelly 28 Sellier in London and with no purchase history (at all) got offered a bag about 10weeks later.
It was Etoupe Epsom with I think GHW I suspect there must be certain combinations that they produce more of.
As I still dont have an offer (with purchase history and great relationship with SM and SA's) but I'm not bothered because I'll almost 99.9% turn down the offer unless its a real holy grail.

Questions about B/C/K wishlist. I am based in US.

I have never been "offered" a b/c/k. I started my profile about 1.5 years ago, I spent some $ on fine jewelry, shoes, accessories, scarves (about $7k USD). I texted and asked my SA about my dream bag two weeks ago. She said this is not guaranteed but I can always send her an email about my wishlist. So I did and I wasn't very specific on the items I want (because I love them all LoL). For example, I mentioned about k25/28/30, but not very specific on colors. I said as long as it's "neutral" i will take it.

I shared my story on here recently during my reveal of my K25 in rose pourpre. I am no expert by any means. I started shopping at H at the end of September and was given my first offer earlier this month. I’m also in the US. My local store is small and very competitive as it’s in a very high end mall. I was similar to you where I wasn’t overly specific as I knew I’d be happy with most things. I knew I wanted a Kelly and I knew I wanted it in a purple or pink. I had no leather preference but I did say 28/32 and would even consider a 35. I didn’t even mention 25 as I knew how hard hard those are to get right now. I did not have a big spending history. Probably slightly under yours. I did build a friendly relationship with my SA so I’m thinking that helped. But I can’t help but wonder if it was my husband reaching out to her (to surprise me) that did the trick.

I shared my story on here recently during my reveal of my K25 in rose pourpre. I am no expert by any means. I started shopping at H at the end of September and was given my first offer earlier this month. I’m also in the US. My local store is small and very competitive as it’s in a very high end mall. I was similar to you where I wasn’t overly specific as I knew I’d be happy with most things. I knew I wanted a Kelly and I knew I wanted it in a purple or pink. I had no leather preference but I did say 28/32 and would even consider a 35. I didn’t even mention 25 as I knew how hard hard those are to get right now. I did not have a big spending history. Probably slightly under yours. I did build a friendly relationship with my SA so I’m thinking that helped. But I can’t help but wonder if it was my husband reaching out to her (to surprise me) that did the trick.
Very thoughtful of you sharing your story.

Reactions: Venessa84
Hi All, I think here in Germany. We also do have the waiting list. I placed my wish in January 2018 and I am still waiting for my Birkin 30 Togo Etoupe GHW. Now I know this combo is not easy at all to get and It takes so longggggggg. I am not a big spender but I hope it will come very soon. This make me crarzy. I never wait for something this long. This is a very very hard game.:sad::sad:
I just wonder what was the longest wait you girl have been waiting for your bag to arrive?

Last edited:
I'm new to Hermes and I just did my first purchase in the H boutique. My SA is not in the same city where I lived, I just made a recent purchase from him is Lindy, and Picotin and he did ask my wishlist but seem like he just not pays attention to it, it gives me a vibe that he not taking it serious of my wishlist. I did send him a text today at noon, for thanking him and give him a reminder of my wishlist, but I haven't heard back from him since. :confused1: Is it rude of me to send a reminder of my wishlist? I just don't want to upset my SA.