Hermes Wishlist

Chic-Chick

O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
I am new to Hermes, so I am not quite sure what the process is to get a B and a K. I have been watching youtube videos on how to acquire one, and most of the YouTubers mentioned the customer wishlist. When I first visited my local Hermes boutique my SA did not sit with me and fill out the customer wishlist. She had a piece of paper and she jotted down the size, color of the B and K I wanted. Is this the normal practice? It has been over 6 months and when I ask her if she has my wishlist she says she does, but I am not sure if she really does?

Not quite sure if I will ever get my dream bags, but just wanted to come here and see if you guys had a similar experience.

Reactions: Chic-Chick
I went to the store this morning (first time there as I just moved from a different city). The SA added my wish to my profile (they have a device similar to an iphone and they use that to collect your information). She told me that's how it works now. I had to be very specific on the model, size, color, leather, hardware and she told me she'll call me as soon as something similar pops up at the store. I liked two colors but was only able to make 1 specific request.

I went to the store this morning (first time there as I just moved from a different city). The SA added my wish to my profile (they have a device similar to an iphone and they use that to collect your information). She told me that's how it works now. I had to be very specific on the model, size, color, leather, hardware and she told me she'll call me as soon as something similar pops up at the store. I like two colors but was only able to make 1 specific request.
Country?

Sounds very similar to the current UK system. The USA does not have a system like this (for those in the USA reading this and wondering). Thanks!

I am in the US and I created my wishlist with my SA last summer, I think July 2020 on what could have been her iphone. It was actually my first time meeting her. We actually spent a significant amount of time with the wishlist as she she showed me sample size of the bags and leather types and colors. It was actually a fun experience and she made my first shopping experience fun.

I am in the US and I created my wishlist with my SA last summer, I think July 2020 on what could have been her iphone. It was actually my first time meeting her. We actually spent a significant amount of time with the wishlist as she she showed me sample size of the bags and leather types and colors. It was actually a fun experience and she made my first shopping experience fun.

It looks like they're adopting this method worldwide. I was also shown the sample of the bag I wanted and the different types of leathers and colors.

You gave the SA one exact item that you wanted or a broader set of specs that would make you happy? It is common for US SAs to take note on their iPads of your general preferences (especially for first time clients) but it is just their personal notes. It is not put into a larger system of any kind. The UK and perhaps other parts of Europe seem to be creating actual store-wide lists of requests at the tune of one exact item per customer.

Have you been offered a purse since then? Wondering how long does it take for you to get a bag offered.

Sounds very similar to the current UK system. The USA does not have a system like this (for those in the USA reading this and wondering). Thanks!

It was the same for me in our newly opened store here in Sweden. My SA used a phone on which my SA choose model, leather colour etc. I was looking at the screen when we did it. There were all types of options available for example regarding leather such as swift, heritage leathers etc. Then it is a different story if the combo you choose will actually come to the store (aand when) and if you are the customer being offered the bag.

In the old store, a piece of paper was used but that was in 2016 when I last asked for a bag.

I had the same experience as well.

Reactions: tpm1224

My first time in Hermes (USA) was similar.

After picking out a few items, I discussed my desire for a Birkin. I was lead to a room and looked at a sample Birkin, was shown the box of leather and color options, reviewed hardware choices, and I expressed what I wanted. I did not see my SA write down my Wish List on any sort of device, but I did email her after the appointment to thank her and remind her of my Wish List. I ended up with my desired Birkin 7 months later!

Questions about B/C/K wishlist. I am based in US.

I have never been "offered" a b/c/k. I started my profile about 1.5 years ago, I spent some $ on fine jewelry, shoes, accessories, scarves (about $7k USD). I texted and asked my SA about my dream bag two weeks ago. She said this is not guaranteed but I can always send her an email about my wishlist. So I did and I wasn't very specific on the items I want (because I love them all LoL). For example, I mentioned about k25/28/30, but not very specific on colors. I said as long as it's "neutral" i will take it.

My question to you all is, how do people usually tell their SA about their wishlist? Does it have to be very "specific" such as I want a gold k25 with Togo leather with ghw? I imagine it will be less chance if you are very "specific".

Are there any "strategies" about talking about your wishlist?