Hermes Windows Around the World MASTER THREAD!!!

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Thanks Hermesgroupie for another inspired idea!

To get the ball rolling...

Where: Hangzhou, China
When: Sunday, 1 October 2006, 8pm

Attachments

• Hangzhou Hermes 1.JPG
    Hangzhou Hermes 1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 7,164
  • Hangzhou Hermes 2.JPG
    Hangzhou Hermes 2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 6,570
  • Hermes Hangzhou 3.JPG
    Hermes Hangzhou 3.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 6,709
Reactions: ladysarah
New York City. October 1, 2006. They kept the women's RTW the same since I last posted, but they changed the men's RTW window. They also changed Napoleon's "flags".

Yoohoo, Aspenmartial, weren't you looking for one of these minkies?

Attachments

• IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 6,150
  • IMG_1134.JPG
    IMG_1134.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 6,054
  • IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 6,155
  • IMG_1129.JPG
    IMG_1129.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 6,036
New York City. October 1, 2006. They kept the women's RTW the same since I last posted, but they changed the men's RTW window. They also changed Napoleon's "flags".

Yoohoo, Aspenmartial, weren't you looking for one of these minkies?

Hi HG -

I like that bag the Man is carrying side ways. Is that a Big Evelyn bag?? w/ a flap?:confused1:

Very Colorful and Beautiful Thread of all the pictures windows. This reminds me of walking around UNION SQ, in SF every Christmas growing up!!:love: (looking at the GUMP's display, I.Magnin, and Macy's)

Hi HG -

I like that bag the Man is carrying side ways. Is that a Big Evelyn bag?? w/ a flap?:confused1:

Very Colorful and Beautiful Thread of all the pictures windows. This reminds me of walking around UNION SQ, in SF every Christmas growing up!!:love: (looking at the GUMP's display, I.Magnin, and Macy's)
GM Evelyne in etoupe clemence. No flap.

^^^^Thanks HG! Do you know the size and are they available? I tried on a smaller one and LOVED the TAN? one. Have you seen one in person, and is that GM very LARGE?
The GM is huge!!! I think it looks best on a guy or a tall girl. It dwarfed me. It is available, in fact, that bag was on the shelf before it was put in the window.