Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

At KOP on Monday: Blue Jean B25 and what looked like it was probably a Rose Jaipur Lindy 30. That same Lindy might have also been blue and not red? (I would be a useless witness to a crime.)

If I attempted to take photos I am sure I would have accidentally turned off Do Not Disturb, vibrate, and cranked up the volume all in one clumsy motion immediately before taking the pictures. I am famously conspicuous (the most klutzy) when I'm trying to be clandestine.

That floor is everything, I was hoping it was Paris. Sigh.
And there is just something about seeing Hermès bags in the wild in... France! Love it, love bags that can actually carry something. Great sighting.
I find these wildlife shots so much chicer than the posed, “look how fabulous my life is” shots. I can see myself standing in line at a fabulous bakery in Paris with my 35 Kelly I purchased at FSH in 2011 — a dreamy fantasy at the moment.
What I wouldn't give to step into a Paris cafe for some pastries *sigh*
Hah! And here I am, willing to trade an organ (mine or someone else's, not fussy a year into the lockdowns :lol:) to swap with @Phiona88 :biggrin: I hope we can all be bag addicts at large soon.

Last edited:
I am so eager to contribute to this thread, but being in a city where it seems every 2 mins you see an H item, it was stressing me out that I wasn‘t able to snap pics of all the bags that I saw (probably 10 or 12 in 30 mins). So I am concentrating on the ones we less less often on here :smile:
Kelly brief case, and... is this Kelly to go?
View attachment 5071002View attachment 5071003

I believe that’s a Kelly Danse! :biggrin: