Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Sorry, but here is a beautiful exotic Birkin and the main thing I see is the Twilly wrapped handles. I love a naked Birkin.
Why not just carry a Silky Pop?

I haven't tried carrying my bags naked since covid19 but i think hand sanitizers may stain or dry out handles, exotic or not. My long forgotten twillies are all coming out to play. I am not kidding I look like I am drooling hand sanitizer these days.

Just a reminder that on this thread these are real people and not celebs. They are carrying (presumably) their own possessions and wearing their own clothes, going about their business unawares of being 'papped'. Please try to refrain from being hyper-critical, especially since they could possibly be a fellow tPF member (which has incidentally happened a few times). TY

Got to make the most of these wildlife sightings. This is my favourite thread but I fear they will be few and far between for quite a while now :sad:
This really makes me :sad:. I think it’s going to take a long time before we feel normal again - and then there’s the anxiety of ‘what if a second round hits?’ In the city, I’ve spotted only a few Evelyns lately passing along these lonely streets.

This really makes me :sad:. I think it’s going to take a long time before we feel normal again - and then there’s the anxiety of ‘what if a second round hits?’ In the city, I’ve spotted only a few Evelyns lately passing along these lonely streets.
Yes- I will start at the beginning of the thread ( and some others) and just parse my way through for the beautiful eye candy. A few moments every day is well worth it for my mental health.
There is no "distancing' here!! We are all here for each other.:heart::heart: