Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. God Bless her wish I looked that good in sweat pants and heels.:girlsigh:

2. :heart:So nice :girlsigh:to see the stunning red bolide in action :love::love:

WhyMrBabcock! and Phiona88 like this.
  3. I think it’s OK (well, not totally), but it reminds me of a Karl Lagerfeld quote. “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants”.

4. AA46ECA5-364C-4AE9-A4F6-6BDDD5D7AA4E.jpeg 0605C6EF-FA44-4B13-8D16-5C2059E40405.jpeg

It is a regular wide straight pants, you can see the hem from these 2 pictures I didn’t post. This lady is very slim so the wide straight pants create this super chic look. I wish I am slim as her.

Stansy, AndyMor, Senbei and 11 others like this.
  5. I wish I knew what those pants were because they look hella comfy.

6. Thank you for the additional photos. She looks like she’s just gliding along. Absolutely beautiful the way she assembled the colors of her bag, sweater and pants.

7. She has great style, and also walking in heels! God bless her, hopefully she didn't have to walk too far!

8. She looks incredibly chic and yet quite relaxed and comfortable at the same time. A feat not easily achieved ~ she looks amazing.

CMilly, candyapple15 and diane278 like this.
  9. Love that red Bolide :heart:

Phiona88 and hers4eva like this.
  10. A bit of bright blue on a gray day

Attached Files:

11. I spoke to the owner of this lovely vintage Bolide birdie - she said it was her mother’s. Sorry the quality of the photo isn’t too good!
    CCD093B4-6620-4CD2-954C-0EFB5FF9CD55.jpeg

Stansy, DR2014, hclubfan and 13 others like this.
  12. #9433 Feb 13, 2020 at 3:36 PM
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020 at 4:12 PM
    The picture is great. It proves that she’s looking quite sophisticated & very pulled together. I’m loving it.

Cookiefiend likes this.
  13. Been so dreary here! I know exactly where this is...my stomping grounds as well! Always good for lots of H sightings.

Cookiefiend likes this.
  14. She really was. I was standing next to her waiting for our car, when I looked down and thought “OMG - that’s a birdie Bolide!” So I had to tell her she had a beautiful bag. :heart:

diane278 likes this.