Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She just wore this so chic!

candyapple15 likes this.
  2. Thank you to everyone who continues to keep this my favorite thread. I stop here first to see what you have posted. And I suspect that many of you could go undercover with your sleuthing abilities. :tup::tup::tup:

1LV, ChloeSF, candyapple15 and 12 others like this.
  3. Lovely Evelyne today! I can’t recall ever seeing this color before.

AA96BA39-5F61-4208-8FFE-5A430822A1CE.jpeg

1LV, kelly7, Luvbolide and 28 others like this.
  4. Could this be vert fonce?

aless and diane278 like this.
  5. I was thinking something like canopee

6. 525670DB-8607-4879-8027-C6867E7C898D.jpeg C513DBC9-D8EA-4205-9CBF-2F16011CB473.jpeg
    A very elegant lady and her Kelly

dharma, kelly7, Luvbolide and 38 others like this.
  7. That is the color of my dreams and I haven’t been able to get my hands on anything at all in it. It kills me!

8. raylyn, xiaoxiao, Purseloco and 2 others like this.
  9. Me too! My favourite thread :smile:

10. Some recent sightings.

Attached Files:

11. I always look forward to this thread updates and it never disappoints!

12. Is she wearing...sweatpants?

13. I don’t know. I was wondering that myself. @candyapple15....could you tell if she was wearing sweatpants or regular pants out of a very soft fabric? She’s certainly got that elegant, nonchalant look dialed in...

14. If you look at the bottom of the pants in the photo where she is standing still, there’s no hem and it looks like they are cut across.