Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Roger Vivier?

I never see birkins on my subway line haha!

3. Oops- I meant to add that it looks like the 6 train maybe?

4. Could be! Although most 6 trains are the old subway cars. This looks like the newer subway car design.

5. True - I know I’m veering off topic now- but my second guess is maybe the Q or E? Don’t know why I’m thinking only the eastside.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  6. haha I was thinking Q as well! Those are the new subway cars.

7. It's either the N or W, can't remember which. Those lines also have new cars.

8. Thx- the N came to mind as well since I take it when the Q doesn’t come around.

cafecreme15 likes this.
  9. Thats one of my lines!!! I never see anything hermes on those so I automatically ruled them out!

10. It's not often that I see H bags on the subway! Just happened to get lucky that day.

11. Why don't we carry ours so we can take the wild shots of each other. LOL~ I do carry my H on my commute but never B or K.

12. 6 line is filled with Hermes! But agree it is rare.

hahahahah so down for that! I carry H as well but rarely my B.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  13. I keep waiting for a picture of me carrying one of my H bags on the subway to show up here! Hasn't happened yet.

14. All of the above neighbors! It would be hilarious and fun.

NOIRetMoi, DR2014, Aelfaerie and 2 others like this.
  15. haha i was too scared to admit that on here but honestly...SAME!!