Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

1. Or Gris asphalt maybe?

pukasonqo likes this.

2. Omg that’s my worst nightmare!!!! Who caught you? The owner?

3. Yes, he was standing bya table with the croc birkin beside him and looked up directly at me just as I was taking the picture.:whut: I pretty much ran away at that point.

4. I wondered that myself. Maybe someone here can help us?

5. Looks like blue paradise.

lulilu, BBC, renet and 1 other person like this.
  6. Thank you! That was my guess too!

renet and xiangxiang0731 like this.
  7. Lindy 26, looks like rose pourpre in swift leather. My 1st wildlife snap, sorry for the blurry pic
    IMG_4060.jpg

8. LOL. With a bag like that he is probably useful to all the attention.

sbelle likes this.
  9. Very cute mother-daughter Evelyn duo! Blue jean (colvert?) on the daughter and black for the mom. Thought it was interesting that the daughter had her perforated H out and the mom had hers in!

What do you see more often? I feel like in NYC, I see more of the H-side out!

4DE1CE14-8BB0-4240-A476-BDD6182AEAB7.jpeg
  10. I live in NYC and only see H out. And it drives me batty because I wear mine in and feel strongly that that is the "correct" way. :P

itsjose, missha, lovemybags54 and 8 others like this.
  11. :biggrin: Definitely H out 9 out of 10 times. I’m guilty of being one of the 9...though there are times I do the reverse. For some reason I find it easier to access my metro card in my chained cles with the H out.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  12. LOL, I feel the same way! :P I’m in Boston and Evies are not common, but when I see them, they are almost always worn H out. And then there’s me, H in. :biggrin: