Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Managed to snap this Shiny Croc B 35 in Chicago yesterday right in front of Bottega Veneta! I didn't have much time to act and was of course trying to play it cool while coyly getting a shot while also maintaining my reaction to this gorgeous B.
View attachment 3875216

I’m thankful you guys manage to snag pics when you see wildlife sightings like this. If I saw a bag this gorgeous my jaw would be on the floor and the bag owner would probably wonder why the heck I am staring and drooling for :giggle:

Reactions: Hermezzy
I’m thankful you guys manage to snag pics when you see wildlife sightings like this. If I saw a bag this gorgeous my jaw would be on the floor and the bag owner would probably wonder why the heck I am staring and drooling for :giggle:

This happened to me lol! I was in Celine buying my first designer bag, a woman walked past me and started looking at the bags the SA brought out for me, we started to do small talk on how gorgeous the celine bags were. I then noticed she had a HIMALAYAN BIRKIN!!!!! I immediately complemented her, and told her how amazing it was, she said her husband got it for her as a gift. I was in such awe that I forgot to get a wildlife pic of it!

Brenda, Simone and Jennifer. 30, 29, 32. Rich wives and stay at home moms. Enjoys gym and tea brunches, can't wait to pick up children from elementary school. Has almost 0 stress in life.
I make up stories in my head about strangers to amuse myself all the time! It's a fun, harmless way to entertain yourself when walking alone.