Hermès "wildlife" sightings ~ continued

1. Lovely Evie in Trench!! Love this neutral

2. Gorgeous light pink B (rose sakura?). Her owner was so well put together and had the most gorgeous hair! Sorry if that's weird haha IMG_1496442640.621334.jpg

3. Goes so well with the dress too. Love!

cafecreme15 likes this.
  4. Agreed about Riverside Square Mall and Short Hills. I've spotted quite a few Bs in the shoe department at Neiman's. I've seen a lot more Evelynes lately

5. Has my post been deleted?

6. Oh I love shots like this. So classy. I adore the wildlife shots and seeing how people really use/love their bags.

cafecreme15 likes this.
  7. Recent sightings

Garden Party with a Rodeo (not visible in pic)
    Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 20.44.41.png

Jige Elan
    Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 21.03.21.png

uhpharm01, ryomat, Tee1190 and 17 others like this.
  8. IMG_7466.JPG

Spotted! 35 Barenia sitting pretty at Harrods. You've got style sweetie! xoxo, periogirl!

9. wow! and on a rainy day in London today, so definitely got courage too

CapriTrotteur and periogirl28 like this.
  10. I want a Halzan too! But I worry that it doesn't hold very much. I guess an Evelyn holds a lot more, but I don't know how I feel about the big H in perforation.

11. My first two pics could have been better... was too slow, so the first one is heavily zoomed in and the second from a bad angle with a hand in front. Just my luck.

Seen in Geneva. The first is a dark blue (bleu nuit?) B from within Cafe du Centre and the second is a black one on the place du molard.

And within 5min. I also saw a dark blue Pico. But taking a pic would have been too obvious.
    20170607_205201.jpg 20170607_205456.jpg

12. I just started taking wildlife pictures too! They are surprisingly hard to capture. You need to be steady enough and in a good enough position to actually get a picture of the bag, but not so good that it would be obvious! It's a very tricky balance.

13. Barenia is fine in the rain, it's actually a very smart choice :biggrin:

14. Spotted a Evelyn at Westfield mall, Ca over the weekend IMG_1496876590.338071.jpg

15. Clic @VC polo classic

IMG_1141.JPG