Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

I saw the most amazing bag in Bangkok, I know it was Hermes, but have no clue what it is called or if it was a SO. It was chevre with an amazing spine in rouge g. It looked like a 35 Birkin with ghw, but had a kelly strap that went through what looked like the dogon or herbag hardware and it didn't appear to have a flap. It was being carried by a guy and he had the whole thing happening, lol, the Rolex, the clothes, but I was thunderstruck by his amazing bag and almost wanted to ask him to let me have a good look.

Apologies in advance for the poor quality of these photos - especially the one with my finger in it! :shame:. I snapped them with my iPhone while hurrying along the street in Paris a few weeks ago. Was also trying to be discreet! This woman was one of the most chic creatures I've ever seen IRL!! The green croc Kelly, the suede gloves, the croc belt and that ostrich vest -- OY! I first happened upon her shopping on FSH, then not surprisingly, ran into her a short time later in the FSH boutique.

Oh my!!! She seems so chic and certainly loves exotics!!! Though I love them too, I could never imagine myself wearing a vest (!) made of ostrich/croc/lizard. Too extravagant for me. She looks great nontheless.

Apologies in advance for the poor quality of these photos - especially the one with my finger in it! :shame:. I snapped them with my iPhone while hurrying along the street in Paris a few weeks ago. Was also trying to be discreet! This woman was one of the most chic creatures I've ever seen IRL!! The green croc Kelly, the suede gloves, the croc belt and that ostrich vest -- OY! I first happened upon her shopping on FSH, then not surprisingly, ran into her a short time later in the FSH boutique.

Ooh la la! Truly a "gasp worthy" sighting. That green is lucious!

Singapore airlines flight from Jakarta to Singapore, in business class:

Capucine lindy 34
Gold Lindy 34
Chocolate vibrato Kelly 32
Etain (? Not sure, grey with green undertone) fjord birkin 30
Tri colour SO birkin 30, Gris T, Blue Thalassa and Étoupe
Parchemin Ostrich 30 (TDF!)
Cognac birkin 30

Hope you had some seamless travels!

Saw Etain in clemance @ the boutique and it was gray with green undertones.
Very different in Togo:heart:

Capucine lindy 34
Gold Lindy 34
Cognac birkin 30

Capucine lindy 34
Gold Lindy 34
Cognac birkin 30

Hope you had some seamless travels!

Saw Etain in clemance @ the boutique and it was gray with green undertones.
Very different in Togo:heart:

Maybe it was Vert De Gris?:shrugs:I have yet to see Etain in clemance, vs Togo, I would love to see them both IRL.