Hermes Whitebus: discontinued?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I'm new to the Hermès world and I was wondering if the Whitebus style had been discontinued.
    I recently read this in an Ebay auction for a chocolate Clemence Whitebus and thought I'd ask on here since Ebay's definitely not the most reliable source on the matter.

Thanks for your help :smile:

2. While carrying a Whitebus into the boutique just over a year or so ago, I was told by an SA that the style had been discontinued. Since then, I heard they were still available with very low production numbers...so, I'm not sure...perhaps someone else has more definitive information for you.

3. Thank you Luciana12.
    How I regret not having bid on that auction...

4. I saw a few at last fall's NY sale.

5. Danzare, they show up with some frequency on *bay. Do a search by putting in "hermes whitebus" every few days.

6. I think that's a good idea, Cavalier Girl, thanks for the advice...though it seems unlikely that I will find another NIB Whitebus in Clemence leather, I should've bid.
    Well, we'll see..gonna keep you updated :smile:

7. They do appear in the stores from time to time and are available to special order if you get really desperate.

8. There is a Black Epsom White Bus, 40cm, on Malleries. I don't know how to post the link.

9. Thank you floppykelly, I'm gonna check that out.

PS. To post a link, either just copy/paste the link from your browser, or click the little 'insert link' button on the 'quick reply' bar and write it there ;)