Hermes Watch

1. Could you lovely folks post photos of your H-Watches and why you like them so much? I'm on the hunt for a new piece but haven't decided and thought I would take advantage of all your wonderful knowledge.

TIA! :yahoo:

2. dont have a pic yet but my dh bought me last week a cape cod with the double strap in orange .... i am loving it :heart:

3. Weeelllll, since you asked, :graucho: I just posted about my new watch a few days ago:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/just-back-from-paris-50587.html

I guess it's all personal taste but I :heart: this watch & know that my long-standing watch fetish is now "done." I think it's striking (esp. because of the diamonds & mother of pearl face) but not too overdone (like some of the very chunky diamond styles around these days). Most people have called it very elegant, which I'm happy about, & I don't think it will date. As to the important stuff like how well it performs over time - Well, I'll have to keep you updated about that in a couple of years. I don't know which watch maker makes the mechanisms for Hermes (other than that they're Swiss) but I do trust Hermes not to take short cuts with quality. :yes:

I also love the cape cod with orange like birkin girl's, and the men's H with diamonds & dark blue croc strap is stunning!

4. here's my H watch with cognac croc strap :

IMG_1343.jpg
  5. and here's my cape cod watch with rouge croc strap :

IMG_1622.jpg
  6. OMG pazt, that's so beautiful!! Is that the matching bracelet?

7. thanks perja! i match it with my watch but that's not from H....they just look good together! :love:

8. Now there's some serious bling! Pazt, I thought it was an H bracelet! They do really look like a matching set!

9. Pazt, serious drool everytime I see your red Cape Cod. It is too lovely for words!

10. thanks SS and orchids! O, i think you need to get one.........:graucho: :graucho:

11. WOW! All of the watches are so beautiful. What are the thoughts on the new Kelly2?

12. i don't know what it looks like :confused1: . do you have a pic?

13. Between you and shopmom, the enabling power is too much! :P I was just on Orolus looking at the Cape Cods. :nuts: Your ruby & diamond combo is by far the loveliest I've seen; I really love the Art Deco look to it. If I hadn't just gotten my diamond J12 this year, I would consider it...as it is I'll have to put it on my future list or have you talk to DH! :wtf:

14. i've just added a chanel black J12 with rubies (i don't know about me and rubies) on my wishlist...... DH doesn't like it that i keep adding on my wishlist everytime i see something nice. LOL!:nuts:

15. Whoa....they make a J12 w/rubies? That would be quite a sight! The wishlist is ever-changing and ever-evolving much to the dismay of husbands everywhere! :crybaby:

Sorry to hijack your thread to gazoo...as an FYI, shopmom had modeled a gorgeous H-our watch when I was in SF, and the SA brought out a Vert Anis croc strap--the combination was quite amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice