Hermes watch straps

Honeybebe

May 12, 2008
I have a rose gold mini cape cod...have had problem finding watch straps. Been to various H-shops in Europe (including Paris) and Asia, failed to find Etoupe...anybody else have the same experience? Does anyone know if they do double-tour for mini cape cod?

jenyi

Jul 23, 2006
watch straps are actually hard to find! Especially in exotics. I myself have searched many boutiques as well. Finally one SA explained that it's an exotic piece that they really don't want to "waste" their quota on. They suggested that I get it from an authorized dealer, it's cheaper and you can order any color you want.

BTW, if you don't like buying from authorized dealers, there is the one and only Hermes Watch Boutique in Taipei 101. That H boutique sells only H timepieces and they are able to order any color/skin and it only takes 3 months. Tourists get 5% VAT refund. Hope this helps.

lovelele

O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
You can order them in which takes around 2 months or so. If you are in Asia- try Hermes in Taiwan (BELLAVITA), Malaysia (Airport), Singapore (LIAT and TAKASHIMAYA) are places I am sure they will be able to assist to order an Etoupe. A variety of colors and exotics in the catalog which are available. The SA will be a wonderful help as always. Best of luck :smile:

Last edited:

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
My SA was able to order my violet croc band for my watch. It didn't take long at all, probably a month or two tops.

jenyi

Jul 23, 2006
^^depends on the model. I don't know how rare a rose gold mini cape cod is or if it's a model that most boutiques carry...but it was really hard to special order straps for kelly 2 with diamonds and the limited edition clipper with pink diamonds. honeybebe, hope yours would be easier.

Honeybebe

May 12, 2008
Thank you everyone! You guys are so helpful! I have a black croc that came with my watch. Does any know how much it is to order a croc one? I guess I will order an etoupe double tour with H shop then....

lilyhermes

O.G.
Apr 23, 2008
I ordered a black croc band last spring, and the cost was $550. Have no idea what they cost now though. I thought $550 was more than enough!

Jul 30, 2006
Bumping this up with a watch strap question, couldn't get the search to pull up the answer.

Do H Hour straps also work for Cap Cod straps if it's the same size watch?

Thank you! :flowers: