Hermes Wallpaper?

Jubelee

Waist of Time.
Aug 23, 2006
Los Angeles.
www.myspace.com
No, H doesn't make wallpaper,(unfortunatley). So until the day when we can cover our walls with it, I want to see how many of our ladies and gents have something Hermes as their desktop wallpaper. Kind of hoping I'm not the only one :P
I'll start, I've been staring at this for a month!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

leap of faith

addicted to the H
Aug 9, 2007
i think they had that kelly in ok magazine and it said something like its time to go green you should go and grab one of these (and im like I WISH!:love:)

jaegerhomme

Sep 5, 2006
www.flickr.com
I believe Hermes offers custom leather covered wall panels. For example, some of the flagship stores with multiple floor levels have elevators whose walls are lined in H leather. H would personally send one of their leather craftsman to attend to any repair or maintenance of the leather on these private homes.

jaegerhomme

Sep 5, 2006
www.flickr.com
no, h doesn't make wallpaper,(unfortunatley). So until the day when we can cover our walls with it, i want to see how many of our ladies and gents have something hermes as their desktop wallpaper. Kind of hoping i'm not the only one :P
i'll start, i've been staring at this for a month!:heart::heart::heart::heart:
gorgeous !!!

Jubelee

Waist of Time.
Aug 23, 2006
Los Angeles.
www.myspace.com
I believe Hermes offers custom leather covered wall panels. For example, some of the flagship stores with multiple floor levels have elevators whose walls are lined in H leather. H would personally send one of their leather craftsman to attend to any repair or maintenance of the leather on these private homes.
I can't imagine those walls and kids! The nightmare.

That kelly is gorgeous, it's not much wonder why I can spend forever staring at it! :drool::drool::drool: