Hermes Wallets

1. I'm thinking my first Hermes purchase will be a wallet.

I need any and all style advice.
    I like my wallets to be highly organised and Hermes looks to fit the bill!
    Oh man that turned into a bad pun, unintentionally.
    I have many many cards so I was thinking trifold??

So if any of you have any suggestions or styles that you prefer, things that I need to know, please tell me!!

2. Hi winona77, give the trifold Bearn a try since you carry many cards. There's also something called the Azap Long, which zips around like some of the agendas.

3. I have a tri-fold bearn in thallassa blue chevre. Its WONDERFUL! I have lots of cards so its perfect. You will not be disappointed. I had originally thought about the bi-fold but since this color was available in tri-fold I went for it...thank god becuase all my stuff would have never fit in the bi-fold.

4. Bearn all the way! And yes, I think the tri-fold would fit you the best if would like to be organized and if you have a lot of cards, cash, coins, and receipts to fit in.

5. Do you girls have a pic of the trifold? I've only seen the bifold...

6. Can the local store try and locate a particular color and leather? My store only had a black bearn and some other rather dull colors. I really wanted to find a wallet in a bright color.

7. i love the bearn as well! i have the bi-fold, not the tri-fold. it's very light and since i don't carry that many cards in my wallet, it's perfect for me! let me find my post with the pictures of my bearn...

8. Bearn Mysore! I have one in turquoise and I love it!!

9. Bearn wallet! They are the best!

I think for your needs you need a tri-fold.

10. Yes, tell them what you are looking for and most likely they can track it down for you. When I went to get my wallet I wanted a red but my store didn't have one and my SA was going to try and locate one at another store. I then saw my blue jean and fell in love so she didn't bother but it is possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice