Hermes Wallet Info

CALily

May 30, 2007
Hello everyone,
I am interested in buying a Hermes Wallet. Any info about the available styles, materials and prices? I definitely need a coin purse and plenty of credit card slots.
Thanks for your help!

Dogons are around $1400. Azaps are close to $2000. Bearns fall in between if you get regular (non exotic) leather.

I tried each on and chose the Dogon because it is soft and holds 4 passports without bulging which was important to me when traveling with my little ones. And it has a removable coin purse that was an added bonus to me.

The Bearn design is very sleek and sophisticated.

The Azap really holds a lot of cards and has a zipper closure that is very functional.

Thank you all! In the past, I bought plenty of LV, Tods, Gucci, Prada and Chanel.
I am going to save $$ and buy Hermes in the future and maybe couple of BV! I guess I have graduated from other brands and move on to a better one! But I need to do plenty of research about the Hermes bag and this forum helps a lot!

Here's the Dogon in Vert Anis Togo. There are a lot of credit card pockets that aren't showing in the pic.

Dogonvert2400.jpg

Dogonvert3400.jpg

I went to Hermes store yesterday to check the Dogon. The small/compact Dogon seems doesn't have a enough space to hold paper bills... The big one seems look more to an organizer than a regular wallet.
Help.... I am confused... Did you guys get the compact Dogon or the big one?
Thanks again for your help. BTW, I saw another wallet that compact and has 2 slots for paper bills and a coin purse. It costs $1700 bf tax. The design is not as nice as the Dogon though..