Hermes Wallet Info

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,
    I am interested in buying a Hermes Wallet. Any info about the available styles, materials and prices? I definitely need a coin purse and plenty of credit card slots.
    Thanks for your help!

2. i'll try to help!

azap is lovely
    bearn trifold holds a lot
    or dogon is also popular :smile: good luck hunting!

3. Dogons are around $1400. Azaps are close to $2000. Bearns fall in between if you get regular (non exotic) leather.

I tried each on and chose the Dogon because it is soft and holds 4 passports without bulging which was important to me when traveling with my little ones. And it has a removable coin purse that was an added bonus to me.

The Bearn design is very sleek and sophisticated.

The Azap really holds a lot of cards and has a zipper closure that is very functional.

4. I agree with the above! There are bunches of threads about wallets if you do a search, and I'm sure you'll find the pics and get a better idea -- good luck!

5. Thank you all! In the past, I bought plenty of LV, Tods, Gucci, Prada and Chanel.
    I am going to save $$ and buy Hermes in the future and maybe couple of BV! I guess I have graduated from other brands and move on to a better one! But I need to do plenty of research about the Hermes bag and this forum helps a lot!

6. Here's an azap:

cyclamen epsom azap wallet 004.jpg

cyclamen epsom azap wallet 001.jpg

7. and here's a bearn:

ROUGE H HERMES BEARN 001.jpg

ROUGE H HERMES BEARN 006.jpg

8. Here's the Dogon in Vert Anis Togo. There are a lot of credit card pockets that aren't showing in the pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Here's another style of Azap:

[​IMG]

10. Wow! Thanks a lot for all the pics!
    I am going to stop by the Hermes store and see them in person. I am thinking Dogon now:smile:

11. I bought a bearn, with the gusset...about 2 months ago. It was $1800.00 b/f tax.

12. I have the Dogon and adore it - it is so practical and yet so beautiful. I am on the hunt for another one - highly recommended.

13. I've had my Dogon for 9 months and haven't had one moment of regret. LOVE IT! It gets softer and more beautiful with use!

14. I went to Hermes store yesterday to check the Dogon. The small/compact Dogon seems doesn't have a enough space to hold paper bills... The big one seems look more to an organizer than a regular wallet.
    Help.... I am confused... Did you guys get the compact Dogon or the big one?
    Thanks again for your help. BTW, I saw another wallet that compact and has 2 slots for paper bills and a coin purse. It costs $1700 bf tax. The design is not as nice as the Dogon though..

15. I have the big Dogon but not the one with the belt strap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice