Hermes w/ Guilloche hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Hi everyone,

I am new to Hermes! My sales associate left me a voicemail today that my belt kit is finally here after waiting for so long! Maybe 2 years..

I believe I had requested for brush gold hardware before and I think that's what she has for me. But I really want the Guilloche instead and I'm wondering if I needed to specifically waitlist for that buckle too, or do they usually carry those in stores (provided it is in stock)? I really don't want to wait again :sad:

Thanks!!!

2. It doesn't hurt to ask - I doubt that they would have it in the store unless you're really lucky. Last year when I bought mine (or was it two years now), they did have a guilloche one but only after they received a shipment. At the time, it was too blingy for me so I went with the plain PHW one. Fast forward to now, I would definitely get it!!!

3. I have seen it couple of times here in london

4. I got my guillioche belt buckle at the store without waiting. This was a few months ago.

5. Thanks guys!
    They didn't have guilloche when I went in today, which is okay because I'm fine with the classic brushed gold. But my associate ordered the wrong one and got me a shiny :sad: ! Guess I will be waiting again.. who knows how long..