Hermes vs. the Really Well Fed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Food. I will never give up food for anything else! Not even H!

2. Mooks -- I...am...so...hungry...!!! Mushy peas with my sausage and mash please! And Vanill -- that fry-up! Oh dear.

See my little sig below? The horse has to get to the olive green house at the end before I can get any more H. *sigh*

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I just burst out laughing when I read this :roflmfao:

4. In theory, I would much rather wear Italian/French than eat Italian/French... In reality, I do both!!! :tdown:

Beaumonde - want a diet buddy? :tup:

5. This thread is making me long to visit England again where DH, DS and I have made some wonderful family travel memories-not the least of which were the awesome pub lunches.:heart: I live in a culinary and fashion wasteland so when I travel it's all about tasty food prepared with quality ingredients eaten in an interesting (not necessarily fancy) setting. Carrying an H bag and/or wearing an H scarf just adds to the total pleasure of the experience as far as I'm concerned.

6. hermeshunter and beaumonde, may I join you? The fact that my favourite blazer is no longer closing just slapped me in the face! I don't deserve hermes! :noggin:

7. Yes! So the choc chip cookie I'm currently munching will be my last for a while...

8. I'm an equal opportunist. My decision would be based on the type of scarf and meal!

9. food or any other experience over h for sure if i had to choose that is

10. Good question :}

I've cut way, way back on things I normally thrived on. Just recently, I've purchased a pair of $800 Alejandro Ingelmo boots that I could have bought an H scarf for (or 2), but decided that these boots are really worth it. But I only eat out once a week, and try to keep to $30 a head or less. Any additional monies spent on Hermes pieces need to be budgeted after I've put aside funds into savings. That doesn't leave a whole lot for food :} I've exchanged my fattening diet for Hermes, sexy boots, ballet, and a whole lot of fruit!