Hermes vs. the Really Well Fed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's perfect mooks, one birkin can have multiple great lowdown meals...

2. LOL!! You are too funny

3. how about food made to look like a birkin???

here is a friend's croc birkin bday cake:

crocbirkincake.JPG

4. #79 Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
    following on the british yumness... think I might treat myself to an english breakfast fry-up soon...
    [​IMG]

I also cannot wait til I go to japan (only some days now!!) and I can fill myself with some toro sushi!
    [​IMG]

oh and keeping the H topic going, I could drool over this birkin for hours...
    [​IMG]

5. PBC.....Wow, how ingenious is that?? I want one! That's called "having your cake and eating it too!"

6. Love this PBC, I need the recipe.LOL.

7. That cake is AMAZING PBC!! And now I want cake....

8. Yeah, that's basically having your H cake and eating it... in the form of a BJ croc birkin complete with a lock and clochette. So much for my DQ birthday cakes. I thought they were special, especially the blizzard ones.

Oh Vanillinae, that English breakfast looks pretty sumptious! Look at those nice pieces of bacon, eggs and hash browns. I think it's time for another trip to UK... or maybe I'll just make that at home this weekend... LOL...

9. here she is trying to wear the cake :P :P before cutting it:

BJcake1.JPG

and here she is cutting into it :crybaby::

BJcake2.JPG

10. me hungry now... :drool:

Does this sound crazy: sometimes I think I could eat my clemence lindy. I mean, think about the words we use to describe leather sometimes: yummy, thick, chewy. (At least that's how I think of clemence.) So yummy. I squish the leather between my hands and sniff the leather. Yeah, that's better than a buffet meal for me any day. And calorie-free.

11. WT????....her dress matches the birkin cake?!!:lol::lol: PBC, are you behing all of this?

[​IMG]

12. That cake is almost too pretty to eat!

13. Hmm, food vs. Hermes? I think I would probably go with food. I ***ADORE*** eating!!! One time my bro asked me, "is there any type or ethnicity of food you don't like?" and I thought about it and said nope, I like it all. The best part is, you really DON'T have to pay $$$ to get great food, and my DH is a spectacular cook, so I don't even have to leave my house!

Oh and don't even get me started about dim sum....ahhhh!!!

ETA: Hasn't there been a lot of food discussions on the board lately? Allen in Paris, ILML in Japan, and I could have sworn there was another foodie thread...gah, I get hungry just thinking about it all!

14. I just found another one online, not nearly as nice as PBC's friends one but still cute

[​IMG]

15. ernskie: hahaha, weekends are the best days for fry-ups!! just sitting in the kitchen with mates and taking time to sort through all that sumptuosness! :biggrin:

PBC: what was the filling?? reveal!! XD