Hermes vs. the Really Well Fed

following on the british yumness... think I might treat myself to an english breakfast fry-up soon...
food1.jpg

I also cannot wait til I go to japan (only some days now!!) and I can fill myself with some toro sushi!
toro1.jpg

oh and keeping the H topic going, I could drool over this birkin for hours...
bir1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's basically having your H cake and eating it... in the form of a BJ croc birkin complete with a lock and clochette. So much for my DQ birthday cakes. I thought they were special, especially the blizzard ones.

Oh Vanillinae, that English breakfast looks pretty sumptious! Look at those nice pieces of bacon, eggs and hash browns. I think it's time for another trip to UK... or maybe I'll just make that at home this weekend... LOL...

me hungry now... :drool:

Does this sound crazy: sometimes I think I could eat my clemence lindy. I mean, think about the words we use to describe leather sometimes: yummy, thick, chewy. (At least that's how I think of clemence.) So yummy. I squish the leather between my hands and sniff the leather. Yeah, that's better than a buffet meal for me any day. And calorie-free.

Hmm, food vs. Hermes? I think I would probably go with food. I ***ADORE*** eating!!! One time my bro asked me, "is there any type or ethnicity of food you don't like?" and I thought about it and said nope, I like it all. The best part is, you really DON'T have to pay $$$ to get great food, and my DH is a spectacular cook, so I don't even have to leave my house!

Oh and don't even get me started about dim sum....ahhhh!!!

ETA: Hasn't there been a lot of food discussions on the board lately? Allen in Paris, ILML in Japan, and I could have sworn there was another foodie thread...gah, I get hungry just thinking about it all!

ernskie: hahaha, weekends are the best days for fry-ups!! just sitting in the kitchen with mates and taking time to sort through all that sumptuosness! :biggrin:

PBC: what was the filling?? reveal!! XD