Hermes Vienna

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will be in Vienna for business next month and I'm trying to find out which hotels are the closest to the Hermes store. I'd really appreciate any suggestion as I'm not familiar with the city at all.
    Thanks in advance.

2. i was just there a week ago, the store is at Graben and there are a lot of hotels within walking vicinity.

here are the ones within some 5 mins walk
    radisson/ SAS palais
    hotel wandl
    amadeus
    royal
    sacher wien
    kaiserin elisabeth
    graben
    ambassador

3. I stayed a Le meridien when I was there last summer, it is also walking distance to the H store.

4. Just wondering was there much in the shop?

5. Thanks ladies, I ended up booking at Do & Co, it should be very close.
    And I'm also curious to know how's usually the selection at the boutique.

6. last week, there were very few bags available, no picotin, no GP, no evelyne, no bolide etc...the typical stock you'd find an H store. a nice selection of scarves and okay selection of bracelets.

7. Thank you!

8. Twilight78: Vienna store is my local boutique. There was a Croc Lindy in just a week ago. They also received GM Dip Dyes in Cles- all colurs except the Violet. I also picked up Jumping Boots in Rouge for my mother but they had 1 more pair- not sure what size.

Ask for Mrs. Elfie, she is the store manager.

You did good booking Do & Co, it is also one of the BEST restaurants in town. If you go to the Vienna- Austria meeting thread there is very good guidance as to where to shop, eat and what to see in Vienna...

Also- there are some great exhibitions going on there right now. Amongst them the Frida Kahlo and Michelangelo exhs.

9. Hope this is a good place to ask about the Vienna airport store!

I will be over-nighting there in August. Arriving too late even for a mad dash downtown but the airport H store should be open until 8pm.

Does anyone know if they have a good selection of scarves, pochettes, twillys and is it current or with hope to find a hidden treasure? Any inside info will be greatly appreciated :smile:

Out of curiosity, is there a ~special Vienna scarf design?