Hermes Via Bellagio

I got an idea... Why don't we rate our experiences for each store in different cities, and also rate the SA that is helping us? Write their name down... and we compile it and give it to the corporation.

I think that would help, as all of us here is REALLY interested purchasing Hermes products, but if we are treated that way, they may lose potential customers.

Nathansgirl: I'm sorry to hear about your experience on the LV store. Now, I don't feel like wanting to go there at all. Personally, if the SA treat me like that, I wouldn't want to purchase the twilly at all!

I just realized that I wrote "LV store," not "Hermes store"... I think it maybe because I slept of a total 4 hours last night..

Lovehermes: I think we should... We might want to open a thread first about it, and then tell Vlad about it! Get the support of our Hermes-Fanatics Sisters first!.. :yes:

Yes, I agree, although I don't travel around much so I don't often get the chance to visit new stores, but it's a good idea, so that we get an almost global insight to the different stores and those who work there...:flowers:

Here is an update. The white kelly was nowhere to be found. INstead there was a beautiful green kelly in its place. I think it was a 32.

Anyway, i went back to the store yesterday afternoon. It was funny because this really nice lady met me and just freaked out over my bag. Then I told her I wanted to see the manager. I could feel a change in the room almost immediately. The SA's kind of stood around looking at each other while she went to find him. He had stepped out so she told me I could wait and offered to show me some things. At this point an older lady came over and was rather harsh, but she showed me a beautiful trifold wallet in green.

Then the lady that helped me the night before and was rude came slinking over almost bowing and scraping. She said "you want to see manager? Is something wrong?" I didn't feel like talking because I knew what her problem was. So I just nodded and said that I was waiting to see him. Then she smiled haltingly, " Can I show you something?" She just would NOT leave me alone.

Then she came even closer and asked AGAIN, "Is something wrong? Is it ME?" I just politely told her that i just wanted to talk to the manager. believe it or not she just kept standing there staring at me, SHAKING. Yes, she was literally shaking. My friend noticed it too.

Finally the manager arrived and she told him I wanted to see him. When he came over to talk, she actually kept standing there. So I asked him if we could go somewhere private to talk because I didn't want anyone listening in.

We talked and he is absolutely wonderful (and cute too!). He was very concerned and said that he would get on it. I mentioned that a few of my friends (hey PF ladies!:biggrin: ) had similar experiences with poor service and that it was rather disheartening because we all love Hermes and are serious Hermes shoppers.

As I was leaving he commented on my birkin, and then said something rather interesting that I was not aware of. He said I was lucky to have gotten the bag because they are going to be very low on exotic skins this year. There is a problem with the dying process and because the skins, especially croc, weren't coming out perfect the way Hermes wants, they threw huge batches of the skins out and so the supply is low.

So that is what happened. And in other news, someone asked if my birkin was a Kate Spade bag...