Hermes Vespa pouch... Anyone have one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have searched the forum, YouTube, and Google to no avail! I would like to know what fits inside this little tiny thing. I have seen comments that people put their phone it but they were from years ago, wondering if I can fit my current iPhone it it/ maybe a couple other small things. I can fit my daily essentials in an LV mini pochette, wondering if I could fit them in this pouch. Pictures would be great!

2. Hi StopHammertime - I just saw a listing in Therealreal but I could not attach the link. There are pictures which I hope will give you an idea. Cheers!

3. Hi ladies, I'd like to get your opinion on the vespa bags. I was able to get the clemence brown one and then the Togo rouge one became available as well. Need to decide which one I should keep.