Hermes Unboxing - First Hermes Bag!

Jan 15, 2011
Congratulations! I love my Evie. To keep the shape lay it flat with a small, thin pillow inside when not using, and do not overstuff it ESPECIALLY the pocket. You should be fine...I have a black Clemence Evelyne that was completely soaked through (as in, wringing out, took a full day or more to dry) while stuffed with things (I had no other bag with me and was on an airplane), and it's only a tiny bit stretched out in the pocket - you cannot tell. The beauty of this bag is that it is very resilient.

chynadoil1

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
new york
Congratulations! I love my Evie. To keep the shape lay it flat with a small, thin pillow inside when not using, and do not overstuff it ESPECIALLY the pocket. You should be fine...I have a black Clemence Evelyne that was completely soaked through (as in, wringing out, took a full day or more to dry) while stuffed with things (I had no other bag with me and was on an airplane), and it's only a tiny bit stretched out in the pocket - you cannot tell. The beauty of this bag is that it is very resilient.
Thank you - so helpful!

tustin

O.G.
Jan 17, 2010
I have a mini version of this bag - TPM Etain with copper strap. You will love it - so super versatile! CONGRATS!!!

Reactions: chynadoil1