HERMES Twilly Scarf Bolduc

I have now 3 twilly scarf..one on my bag, one on my hair and one on my wrist!! hehehehehhe
So guys, here in Italy is 1.47 am...i think i better go sleep...!!
Thanks again for your kindness!! Nite :biggrin:
Bye and kisses

Not much of a Twilly girl but I do have a black/white that looks great against a Fuchsia and Rouge Vif bag!

Good luck on your find, roberta! We have lots of international members here who may be able to help you. Welcome to the forum!

Roberta, Neiman Marcus will ship to Italy.

Oh right! That just reminded me that do can ship internationally not sure about the process. Rose, do you know what it entails? Like, do we have to fax a copy of our CC statement as well as the front and back of our CC, that kinda thing? Or do we just give our CC details over the phone and voila?

Oh right! That just reminded me that do can ship internationally not sure about the process. Rose, do you know what it entails? Like, do we have to fax a copy of our CC statement as well as the front and back of our CC, that kinda thing? Or do we just give our CC details over the phone and voila?

I am not sure, my PS took care of it all for another PF member. They do not take CCs except for American express which was a problem for this other member but I understand my PS got around it somehow. She is a total enabler but I just have to let her know that she will be getting a call so she is prepared to be extra helpful to a friend of Rose's!

I am not sure, my PS took care of it all for another PF member. They do not take CCs except for American express which was a problem for this other member but I understand my PS got around it somehow. She is a total enabler but I just have to let her know that she will be getting a call so she is prepared to be extra helpful to a friend of Rose's!

Wow, that's fabulous, Rose!

Roberta, you need to ring them. A lot of things are not available to be ordered online. Also, I don't think international customers can do online orders anyway, even if the item is there. You can only phone order or fax?? order if you're overseas. I remembered all this from my Chloe obsession days, lol!

You'll have to call the various NM's with Hermes (not all carry Hermes), and when you find what you are looking for contact me for my Personal shoppers phonenumber at NM and she will arrange shipping for you. The regular SA's at NM may not be able to do this for you.

Oh gosh but I'm not so good in talking and understanding english...by the phone though!!!!!! :sad: :sweatdrop:
Too hard for me..and I'm sooo shy!! It would be great to find another Black and White twilly scarf for my mom!!!