Hermes Tunic

lipeach21

Mar 4, 2014
Has any members ever owned a Hermes Tunic? I've been eyeing it for a while but not sure if I can pull it off with my body shape and broad shoulders. Is this easy to match outfits? I plan on using it as a cover up at the beach and dinner time but not sure if I can pull it off at dinner. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Reactions: prepster
Apr 15, 2007
Has any members ever owned a Hermes Tunic? I've been eyeing it for a while but not sure if I can pull it off with my body shape and broad shoulders. Is this easy to match outfits? I plan on using it as a cover up at the beach and dinner time but not sure if I can pull it off at dinner. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Are you referring to the savanna dance? Because if you are, it does work with a legging for dinner& is great as a beach cover up.

lipeach21

Mar 4, 2014
I think you gals will rock it. I am 5'2 and have the Mythique Phoenix tunic, I wear it belted and it is really versatile!
Hi periogirl28,

Do you have any pics with the belt? I'm trying to figure out how I can it dress up. I went to hermes today and looked at the tunic but couldn't figure ou how to wear it besides a coverup. I love the sorbet and emerald but my SA wasn't there so I plan on buying it next week.
Thanks

Dec 28, 2007
Jardin sur Le Toit
Hi periogirl28,

Do you have any pics with the belt? I'm trying to figure out how I can it dress up. I went to hermes today and looked at the tunic but couldn't figure ou how to wear it besides a coverup. I love the sorbet and emerald but my SA wasn't there so I plan on buying it next week.
Thanks
Dear lipeach my photo doesn't show me full length with the belt. However as you have a chance of trying it on, that's the very best way to decide. When you go in with your SA, ask for a belt to clinch it. I recommend having a tank top as well, as it is very thin. You can wear it with shorts, leggings or jeans. I think it will work. Good luck!