Hermes Trim

GreyFeather

Nov 16, 2011
I thought I had settled on a Picotin/Constance as a first H bag but I have now discovered the Trim and it is growing on me big time... (all completely different bags to want I know!)

I'm aware the Trim has been discontinued by H and I would have to buy through a re-seller/second hand to get one. I'm just a little concerned about their availability as I won't be in a position to get my first H until later in the new year...there are a few up on Ebay at the moment but I don't want to miss my chance to snag one if they don't become available all that often. Any insight would be appreciated!

Also does anyone know a reasonable price for a used Trim? There seem to be a wide variety of prices on Ebay from around £700 to £3,500 and it's not necessarily that the cheaper bags are in worse condition. Of course I realise that people's discretion as to how much they want to charge is a factor, and different sizes, leathers, colours of the bags etc etc but I didn't know if the lower prices are 'fair' or an indication of a non-authentic bag? Again any insight appreciated!

And finally I would of course love any recommendations (or on the flip side cons)/pics/links to pics of the Trim!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Thank you in advance - Philippa :smile:

Hi, I like the Trim too. I have seen them range in price from about $1500 to $3500, but you can get a decent one for around $2000. It shouldn't be too hard to find one when you're ready. Good luck!

31CM Trim II was my second H bag (first was a BB 32CM Kelly w/GHW)- I love the Trim- it is a beautiful under the radar bag. Crazy amount of handwork compared to other bags like a GP and I paid less for the Trim new from the boutique than current retail of a GP. Of course this was years ago.....:smile:

Reactions: capitu1
i love the trim, esp the trim II with the gusset, the trimI is lovely but i carry too many things for the narrow bottom.

prices you should be looking at is around 2-2.5k for trimII 35cm. the indigo and black in evergraine leather were unused and the barenia and bj clemency were barely used and looked mint to me.

only the bj is 31cm, the rest are 35s. i'm 5'2 and around 105lbs and i prefer the 35s

Attachments

• user152820_pic82942_1317907566.jpg
    user152820_pic82942_1317907566.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 2,699
I've paid $1,500 and $1,600 for a 31 Trim II this past year (both on eBay). Depending on the color, leather and size I wouldn't pay over $2,000 for a 31. I love the Trim II and hope Hermes won't rest it for too long. Good luck with your hunt!

i love the trim, esp the trim II with the gusset, the trimI is lovely but i carry too many things for the narrow bottom.

prices you should be looking at is around 2-2.5k for trimII 35cm. the indigo and black in evergraine leather were unused and the barenia and bj clemency were barely used and looked mint to me.

only the bj is 31cm, the rest are 35s. i'm 5'2 and around 105lbs and i prefer the 35s

I love:girlsigh:this pic!!:heart:I think anything over 2500 USD is too much for a trim II. I think that you should be able to get a trim I for around 1500 no problem.:flowers:I love the trim I!!! I have 3!:biggrin:

My first H bag was a Trim 31cm! Now that I have my Bolide, i don't use it as much but it's still a practical and beautiful bag. Everyone else is spot-on with their price advice.

My first H bag was a Trim 31cm! Now that I have my Bolide, i don't use it as much but it's still a practical and beautiful bag. Everyone else is spot-on with their price advice.

My fav H bags to travel with are Trim, Bolide, Lindy and PB 37 High. I know the trim does not hold much but it is the perfect traveling bag!

Delayed reply as internet has been playing up these last few days -sigh- But thank you all very much for your help!

Pondering how I may be able to see a Trim in real life before committing to a purchase (to evaluate size/colour etc), seeing as they have been rested by Hermes. However I'm inclined to think a smaller size, or the Trim I (which I actually prefer very slightly) would suit me just fine!

It is indeed a gorgeous bag. All of you Trim owners are very lucky :smile:

Happy New Year everyone!

Philippa