Hermes Travel notebook

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
288685092.jpg

Saw this in the latest issue of Australian Vogue Living. "The Hermes Calfskin Notebook with padlock, A$1675, is ideal for recording secret travel addresses"....

Probably something quite useless to me but for some strange reason, I have a fondness for it... maybe I shall order one in black box so that it becomes my little black book of secret addresses and telephone numbers :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Love it!!! :love:

Wonder if it's available in the States...

I don't have secret addresses, but perhaps I can put my Hermes wishlist inside...as it is rather long...and I should keep it under lock and key from my DH! :graucho:

I just love anthing with that type of lock mechanism.. It's the most adorable notebook/agenda/cover I've seen from Hermès, I wish they'd make a wallet like this.

I think they *did* make a wallet with the turnlock mechanism, actually--or am I nuts? I remember seeing it and loving its looks but being scared that it would tear up the insides of any bag I used it in.

Liberté;4408869 said:
I just love anthing with that type of lock mechanism.. It's the most adorable notebook/agenda/cover I've seen from Hermès, I wish they'd make a wallet like this.

Good news Liberte H do make a wallet this Baggs has just bought one. It's gorgeous and roomy enough to use as a clutch if you travel light!