Hermes Travel notebook

archangel

Aug 23, 2006

Saw this in the latest issue of Australian Vogue Living. "The Hermes Calfskin Notebook with padlock, A$1675, is ideal for recording secret travel addresses"....

Probably something quite useless to me but for some strange reason, I have a fondness for it... maybe I shall order one in black box so that it becomes my little black book of secret addresses and telephone numbers :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Loony

Purple Love
Oct 25, 2006
UK
That's so cute. Depending on the size, I agree that it could make a perfect diary.

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Across a pond
I just love anthing with that type of lock mechanism.. It's the most adorable notebook/agenda/cover I've seen from Hermès, I wish they'd make a wallet like this.

dianagrace

Seeking Simplicity
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
OMG, I have to have one of these. I am a notebook addict, this is so beautiful.

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
I think they *did* make a wallet with the turnlock mechanism, actually--or am I nuts? I remember seeing it and loving its looks but being scared that it would tear up the insides of any bag I used it in.

Encore Hermes

·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
villa di como
In my dream world I would buy it just to look at it. Judging by the lock (if normal size), I think it's 6 inches long. 1487.83US using conversion

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Liberté;4408869 said:
I just love anthing with that type of lock mechanism.. It's the most adorable notebook/agenda/cover I've seen from Hermès, I wish they'd make a wallet like this.

Good news Liberte H do make a wallet this Baggs has just bought one. It's gorgeous and roomy enough to use as a clutch if you travel light!