Hermes Toolbox

I too wish that Hermes provided more info on the designers of their handbags.
I never knew that Margiela had a hand in designing the Lindy - thanks for that!

have to say, not a fan of either as well.

am curious as to who design these? we all know that Lindy was designed by Martin Margiela while Jypsiere designed by Gaultier. Does anyone know if a designer is involved in the design of these two bags?

I don't pay too much attention to other brand bags.

My first impression on this bag is cute and practical. and very different from other H bags. The past Christmas I found a bag looked similar to the tool box, it was from coach and I gave it to my aunt and she really loved it. It's very practical and not too big.

I need to see it in real life and I am keep my mind open!

attachment.php

screams Chanel to me....

attachment.php

resembles......
attachment.php
:P

Attachments

• red_hermes_toolox.jpg
    red_hermes_toolox.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4,305
  • milkcarten.jpg
    milkcarten.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 6,398
Granted, Hermes does come up with some dogs sometimes, but I like both of these. The toolbox looks very practical (but I wonder how heavy it is), and the print clutch reminds me of my small pucci bag.

Ah, well. This is a Hermes bag too.... I personally think that compared to this one the toolbox is classic beyond measure, but your mileage may vary.

profilepic25498_9.gif

LOL! Merika you must have read my mind! this is one of the ones I ws thinking of! :sick: (What decade was this designed? For some reson it reminds me of the 1980s...)

^LOL! Anything is way better than that bag :biggrin:

I like the look of the Toolbox all squishy in the magazine photo. Will be waiting anxiously for Jinjy to claim his Toolbox so I can drool over it!

Off topic, does anyone know what color the Kelly boots are in that photo? Looks too light to be Moka, and if they are Rouge, then I'm so getting a pair!!

:drinkup: loves~ hahah~ At first I said the toolbox looks like a Ferragamo....then I turned about and saw the milk I just bought from the market...and then I'm stuck with this image....hahah~